Pt.5? Jealous cat~

Sooo I'm doing something a bit different NO POVS! Ye I started reading more stories and realized that the writing is better when there is no povs! Also sorry for not writing I have been Taveling and didn't have time!^^
^action^
*thinking*
"Talking"
ALL SATIRE
Sorry will and q I have no message for you today
————————————————————————————————
Q and will woke up quite late to be honest 11:48 in the afternoon they had no plans! They could just relax and make outttt😻😋🤭they woke up in each other's arms ^yawn^ "willlll" the duck said in a mutter "yeahhhh?" The cat asked the small tired duck (HEHDH I FUCKING HATE THIS I WANNA ACTUALLY MAKE IT LOOK GOODDDD) (btw i made this first part like 6 months ago and never finished so here's the rest it) "I wanna streammmm" the duck complained. "alright then..." Wilbur was tired as crap and just got up to make breakfast. He made waffles and some bacon! Quackery suddenly hugged him from behind and laid his head on Wilbur's shoulder. "Someones tired" he teased quackity and his tiredness. "Shut it soot" quackity murmured. Quackity and Wilbur ate their breakfast and then quackity went to go take a bath. When he got out he changed into some black Jeans a jacket and a black shirt followed by his beanie it looked like this [ look at photo]

Wilbur took a second take on quackity when he saw him "woahhh you're hot" he was blushing a ton as well as he was grinning a lot while staring at quackity who was also blushing at his feedback "t-thanks" he stuttered talking to wilbur "welp ill go...

Wilbur took a second take on quackity when he saw him "woahhh you're hot" he was blushing a ton as well as he was grinning a lot while staring at quackity who was also blushing at his feedback "t-thanks" he stuttered talking to wilbur "welp ill go ahead and take a bath" he got in the shower and took his bath.

When wilbur got out he did the same as quackity and changed into a white-ish jumper and black jeans [like this]

"So what?" Wilbur asked "what?" Quackity was puzzled.. "what do we do??" Quackity twinkled [another word for smile dumbass/lh] he randomly picked up Wilbur and started walking to his computer 'AHDGYDDGUYEGW QUACKITYYUYUYUYYYGGH" he struggled and tussled [same meaning as struggled] quackity plopped Wilbur on the chair next to the desk that held quackity and Wilburs monitor on top of it "god you could have just walked with me yk?

"Nahhhhh it's more fun picking you up!! Anywhoooo lets stream!!!" Quackity and wilbur got set up. "CHATTTT' wilbur shouted at the camera they continued talking just finding topics to talk about.

Time skipppppp!!

There's a time skip i promise its here just keep scrolling you'll find it eventually!!

Keep scrolling...

Woahh you're determined and also probably gay and wanting to read about gay people because of your loneliness..

Wilbur and quackity ended up making a server for just them they named it "the ruins" quackity and wilbur liked how mysterious it sounded so they went with it "hey quackityyy" wilbur called out whining "what is it?" "I DONT HAVE ANY IRONNNN >:c" wilbur shouted "shut upppp and get your own this is mine you fucking bitch boy" quackity cursed to Wilbur "noooo i want your ironnn" Quackity was puzzled "why mine?" Quackity giggled "because it'll smell like youuuu>:c"

quackity got really suspicious "ARE YOU DRUNK WILBUR?!?!?" "Am i?" He hiccuped and giggled "omfg HOWWW??" "Remember when i went to the 'bathroom' yeah i went to the kitchen and drank half the wine bottle in the fridge" he did one of his folded laughs his curly hair fell perfectly on his face.. "you fucking idiot" Quackity giggled a ton "quackityyy" "what now?" "Could we get drunk together off stream???" "What?!?! No!!" Quackity complained "whyyyy" "uhh.... god alright fine"

quackity turned off the stream and got the wine bottle finishing the other half that was left and got out other bottles and they both started drinking until they couldn't see correctly "quackity.." wilbur called out "yeah?" Quackity answered "your so hot. Can you marry me?" Wilbur said his voice sounded dizzy and confused "what nO!!" Quackity voice cracked "PFFBAHHHAH YOU SOUNDED SO STUPIDDD" wilbur laughed a ton at quackity "anyway can you still marry me🥺?" Wilbur did a puppy face "yeah uhh not happing wilbur" quackity was really red in the face at that point..

"Mwah mwah mwahhhhh" wilbur made kissy noises at quackity "EWWWW" quackity pushed him away (i feel like im just making this like im talking with sun😩) "awweee come onnnn one smoochhh" Wilbur insisted "im not gay!!!" Quackity screamed out without thinking. Wilburs heart drop but he acted like he was fine. Yup he was fine. "You could be" Wilbur's voice was a tad more quiet but he smiled at quackity not wanting to worry him

"Pffff nahh i think im fine kissing girls" quackity felt disgusted that he had just said that. He hated kissing girls. Like to the point he would die instead of kissing a girl. Wilbur was trying not to cry. They had a date!! A fucking date and they kissed?!?!?! Well they were drunk but still!! And the qnw!!! Wilbur couldn't believe what he was hearing he thought quackity liked him. Guess he was wrong "i could be a girl then we could make out" wilbur giggled trying his hardest not to cry..

"Pff yeah maybe then i would kiss you" quackity felt like throwing up from what he was saying. "Should we go to bed?" Wilbur asked just wanting to go to the bathroom just to cry his eyes out "i meannn we don't have too!! We could play on then ruins server if you want!!" Quackity wanted to talk to wilbur he really wanted to talk to him "ooo yeah!! Ill go to the restroom be right back!!" Wilbur got up and left to the restroom.

When wilbur got to the rest room as soon as he shut the door he leaned on it and fell to the floor holding his knees crying trying not to make to much noise.. through the door quackity could hear the muffled cry of wilbur. His heart shattered hearing cry. "Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" he whispered to himself and started crying he just ran out the door to the hill will and him watched the stars at. He cried and pulled at his hair. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT." He screamed at himself

Wilbur heard the front door and ran out it he knew quackity ran. But where? "SHIT." Wilbur screamed and cursed. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT" he heard faintly in the distance "god quackity your a tad loud.." he muttered to himself and got to the hill "hey got space for one more?" Wilbur asked quackity "Wilb-" "i know your going to apologize and don't. It's fine that you're not gay. Honestly don't feel bad, I guess i just felt a little sad to hear it. I was also surprised." "Wilbur i am gay" wilbur looked really puzzled "but you said-" "i know i know. I hate kissing girls im not straight at all wil and even tho you said not to im still going to say im sorry" wilbur hugged him tightly not wanting to let go "god its fine quackity really im just glad i have you right now" quackity blushed at those words..

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
AAA I FINALLY FINISHED CRYIMNG SOSOSOSOSOOSOS M,UCHHH HOPE YPU ENJOYED YOU MOTHER FFUCKER.
Word count:1218