Chapter 14 - Trip *SMUT*

Itto's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey, come on, get up! We're going to Narukami Island!" I snuggled him closer, burying my face in his hair as he wagged. "Gorou, get your lazy ass up and bring him! We can finally go to Narukami!"

     "You always go to Narukami anyway...! Just let me cuddle...!"

     "No, you have to come with us! Besides, Itto has business over there anyway."

     "I do?"

     "Someone named Fishbone."

     "Oh! Okay, yeah, we've gotta go now - they're really cool. Also, it's Kami last I checked."

      "Whatever, we need to go! You're old enough to drink and I wanna be there for your first time drinking!"

     "Wait, wait, wait - first time? Baby, I've gotten drunk before."

     "So?"

     "I'm only twenty-one -"

     "Twenty-one?! Y-You're twenty-one?!"

     "Yes? Did you not know that?"

     "I... Well, no, I guess not, but still! You're younger than me!"

     "Oh, yeah, I knew that. Kujou Tengu kept mentioning it when she interrogated me."

     "...Why're you so much bigger than me?! This is bullshit! I'm two years older than you!"

     "I think it's cute~" He pouted, his cheeks puffing up as I smiled. "C'mon, let's get going - you'll like Kami."

     "...Kokomi, you can stop grinning like that now."

     "Is it official yet?"

     "...S-Shut up and go away! I better get to meet your girlfriend this time!" She had the guiltiest look on her face as she left. "...Let me suck your dick."

     "Demanding, are we?~"

     "J-Just let me do it! I don't wanna have a boner in public!"

     "Then let me suck you off too~ Better yet, we could just fuck again~"

     "...I-I heard about something from a hentai manga - i-it wasn't mine or anything, but someone gave it to me a-as a gift and -" He whimpered into the kiss, hiding in my chest again. "P-Point is, I kinda want to try it and I wanted to ask now cau-cause we're dating now and I can ask for things... R-Right?"

     "Of course. Don't use your sad puppy eyes on me. Just use your words, Puppy."

     "I don't have sad puppy eyes."

     "No, you have gorgeous ocean eyes, but when you get upset or pouty they get all shiny and sad... Like Tantei's after we locked her in your study all night! Shit, okay, you find clothes for after while I let her out to use the bathroom."

     "Oh no! Poor baby! Okay, go on!" I kissed him again before darting out. She immediately ran up to the door, snuffling around when I followed her outside. She didn't seem to like the dew very much, shaking her feet off and hopping around to touch as little as possible.

     "Oof - did a Rifthoud get ya, Arataki?"

     "Hm?" Who the hell are you two?

     "Nah, those are hickeys. How's the general doing?~"