Part 1 - Resonance

(Authors note) So we finally reach the end of this gripping series, after about (I think) about a year writing this series, i feel i understand what it truly means to feel joy about something that you create. I know this story has been very graphic, but it honestly feels nice to have a piece of work ive created be read by way more people than ive realised, its humbling and i thank each and every one of you for helping me finish this series off, whether i will do more saul and mike stuff in the future i dont know, but i am truly greatful for you all for reading. (also i forgot to mention this technically takes place in an alt universe away from the original BB Universe timeline, so not all the characters die) 

(10 years after the events of the last story)

Mike wakes up next to his fiancée, saul. it had been a couple of years since saul officially closed the deal with him, and since then nothing had ruined their relationship; Mike thought to himself how perfect the last few years had been since he invited Saul to come live with him in his house. With Gus and Walt eventually killing eachother, as well as Hank not knowing of Mike's envolvment with Pollos, apart from being registered as a security consultant, he was no longer feeling any paranoia of his past coming up to catch him. He was even able to correct saul's downward spiral into losing his morals completely; he was getting back into the field of elder law and helping people who actually needed the support and not beating himself up about Kim or Chuck.

"Honey, its 8 o'clock and a SATURDAY! Come back to bed." a sleepy Saul mumbled behind him.

"Sorry, Saul, but ive got another job interview lined up, and I need the money. Turns out how my policeing career ended being on public record makes it difficult to find work."

Saul, concerned about his partner, sits up and puts his arms around him. "Dont look back on the past, what we've done we cant change, we just have to become better people in the future" Giving him a kiss on the cheek, he lets Mike stand up and get dressed. 

"How do I look?" Mike finished up putting on a two piece suit that Saul bought for him; a grey jacket and trousers with a white undershirt and a light blue tie. A thumbs up is all Saul needed to give for Mike to be happy. 

Leaving the house and getting in his car, Mike looks back and sees Saul waving him off at the front door, sipping on a glass of orange juice. Mike smiled back at his partner before beginning his travels to work.