Part 3 - Anger

Mike arrived home to saul, who was waiting in their kitchen.

"Hey, saul, sorry im late, the interview went a bit longer than i expected."

"Oh what, your interview at Los Pollos Hermanos?"

Mike was taken aback. Surely Saul trusted him enough not to tail him, and his private investigator skills weren't rusty enough that someone as inexperienced as Saul could tail him without him noticing, right? "You were following me?"

"Yeah, i called where you were supposed to have your interview, and they never even heard your name before! Don't tell me, that psycho Gus is still alive and still doing favours for you? Does this have something to do with the money we randomly lose, is he threatening you?" Saul's voice began to shift from anger to concern, he already dealt with one murderer coming back into his life and stealing someone he cared for away from him. It wouldn't happen again.

"No, hes definitely dead, come into the lounge and i will explain everything." Mike set Saul down on the sofa and explained everything. "I paid a guy to find some loose ends, and now they are all tied up, im sorry i wasn't honest with you, but i couldn't risk you getting killed. 

Saul got up and embraced Mike; he dodnt know exactly what he had been through to keep them both safe, but he was sure it was a lot. Looking up at his face, Saul planted his lips onto Mikes and gave him a deep kiss. "It's all ok now, right?"

Mike said nothing, there was no way to know whether someone from the Cartel was still alive and he knew about it, or whether the government was tracking him and hunting him down. Mike turned away from saul and went to the bedroom, he just wanted to forget that today happened.

Saul joined him in the bedroom, hugging him from behind in bed. "Hey Mike, im never going to leave your side, i understand what you did was for both of us, and i can respect that, but i dont think you should go around killing again, we should just leave that in the past."  They both dropped off to sleep, ready for a new day, but hoping that their past wouldnt find a way to torment them ever again. 

(Authors note) Hey guys, this is the end of the saul x mike series, to be honest i ran out of ideas for it and want to move onto something else, so get ready for that in the future, but i hope you like this series, sorry the ending doesnt have a climactic sex scene, may commision someone to write one. ALSO im gonna upload all my saul x mike stories onto ao3 to try and get more followers, so be ready for that xoxo