Arrival In A Different World

Rimuru POV:
I was sitting in my chair behind my desk, staring blankly at the mountain of papers and documents to fill. Just as I thought I was going to become mentally insane, Shuna came in with a cup of tea.

She placed the small cup on my table and left the room. After some time I could finally think again. As I bent down to pick up the cup, I suddenly had an idea.

"Hey Ciel"

{yes, master?}

"Could I go visit another world?"

{it is indeed possible with the help of your skill "spatial domination"}

"Really?"

{yes.}

"Then, Ciel, please create a parallel existence and put him here in my place."

{understood.}

Now open a warp gate to a random world that fits my ideals.

{confirmed. Warp gate successful.}

As soon as the gate opened the door burst open and in came Millim, And Veldora.

Millim POV

I was reading the manga that Rimuru gave me together with Veldora when suddenly, I felt a gust of magic power from Rimuru's office - noda.

I and Veldora excitedly teleported over to the castle. We burst in through the door and saw...two rimuru? And a black spherical object that looked like a portal.

What are you doing - Noda?

Rimuru: h-hello there...

Millim: what are you trying to do without us!?
(Veldora nodding in agreement)

Rimuru: w-well you se-see...

After A WHILE of arguing back and forth, Rimuru finally agreed to let us come with him, but on one condition! That condition was that we couldn't cause any trouble.

I and Veldora agreed, and we entered the warp gate.
(Salute to the brave clone that stayed behind🫡)

Rimuru POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. I was laying down on solid ground, which was a good sign.
I was definitely in a forest, with huge trees surrounding me in each direction.

Then I noticed that something was off.

Where are Millim and Veldora?

{Answer. Individual Millim Nava And Veldora Tempest have been teleported to a different place in this world.}

I let out a sigh and stood up.

Ciel, teleport me to Millim and Veldora

{understood. Teleporting individual Rimuru tempest to Desired coordinates.. success.}

I appeared in front of Veldora and Millim.
Rimuru: hello there, you two!

Millim & Veldora: Rimuru!

Millim: Where have you been-Noda?

Rimuru: it seems that there was a little problem when we warped, but it should be fine.

We started walking out of the forest.
Suddenly I saw a boy, with scarlet eyes, red hair, and a black and green, square-patterned kimono, running through the forest with a little girl on his shoulders.

(Is he a Kidnapper?)

{he is not-}

(I know, I know!)