RIP Veldora, and upper moon 1

The wind and rain lashed out on the faces of the hashira, as if in disapproval.

Before we went out, I deleted their memory of me talking about other worlds and the mobius system, since it would completely ruin the fun if they knew about it.

As the heavy fog that had gathered up around us cleared, we could easily see the large mountain's outline stretching into the horizon.

The moon shone brightly over my the large ground mass, illuminating the otherwise dark fires, allowing us to see forward.

Rengoku: "It seem we've finally arrived!"

Sanemi: "Oh, shut up, you could at least be a little more quiet!"

"Now you're the one screaming though..."

As the others weren't about to say something, we started our ascent up the mountain. With Diablo following besides me, I walked steadily.
After a few minutes we had reached the top.

There wasn't really much to see. An empty, open area spread across the seamingly abandoned mountaintop, only a few lose rocks sticking up here and there.

("Ciel, limit my strength to a level you see appropriate.")

("Yes master").

I could feel huge masses of ninthillity energy leave my body and enter my mind scape, to be controlled by Ciel.

I could feel something approaching fast, but the others haven't seem to notice. Their expressions turn into those of surprise, shock, and horror, as they watch Giyu narrowly avoiding a fluid slice aimed at his face.

Infront of us stood a demon, with 6 eyes, a purple black kimono floating In the wind, long, dark black har seeping down to his waist, and a sword attached to his side.

Oddly enough, Millim didn't seem to have had anything to do with this man, as she did with upper moon 3. (He is much stronger though, plot convenience ;)

Suddenly, he dashed forward, his sword among for a horizontal slash towards Genyas right arm. Before it could hit though, I intercepted it with my hand.

It seems Ciel really did weaken me a lot, as well as transforming my body into that of a human.
A small slip of blood graced his sword, as he pulled back. I unsheathed my sword and grinned widely.

With the help of ciel, I may be able to experience a real fight.

I unsheated my katana and pointed it at kokushibo.

Let's dance.

Giyu POV;

Let's dance.

Those were the words I heard before she disappeared. Upper moon 1 started to look around, almost frantically, before quickly turning around and slashing his sword.

A loud cling could be heard, followed by sparkles and a huge shockwave. The entire mountain shook, as Rimuru twisted her body in the air and muttered;

Ichi no kata: Yamidzuki - Yoi no Miya

The demons eyes enlargened in shock, as she quickly drew her nearly sheathed sword, and sliced his arm from the fingers to his shoulder, cutting it in half.

It's skin tries to regenerate, but he comes to realize that it isn't. Taking advantage over his shocked state, I rush over with my sword high and say:

Ku no kata: Suiryū Shibuki - Ran Utakata!

Bubbles started to form, around his body, and I unleashed numerous slashes towards him. As I flew past him, the bubbles popped and realeases massive amounts of water and pressure.