Encounter With Akaza

As dawn came I was packing my stuff and readying for our departure, , Akiko slowly opened her eyes and stretched before standing up and looking over at me. she readied herself in silence, and before we knew it, we had started traveling again.

it didn't take long to arrive at the mountain. When we got there, i could see the clouds covering the sky. It seemed like it was going to rain, but it didn't really matter.

I took Akikos hand and helped her up the sharp mountainside. The walk up wasn't exactly pleasant, considering all of the demons that attacked us on the way up. Although i took care of most of them, I let the girl behind me take some too, since I think that she needs some training.

After that short walk of 4 kilometers, we finally reached the top. The clouds were only a couple of meters above us, and the wind would be enough to blow any normal person off the side without much resistance.

I looked around at the open plane, and suddenly, I felt a burst of energy from the north. Akiko didn't seem to notice, so i kept quiet about it. Suddenly, something landed in front of us, and created a massive explosion. After the dust had cleared, we could make out its appearance. It had white pale skin with blue patterns making his head look like a basketball, and red hair. It was Akaza.

___FLASHBACK___

Akaza POV.

I was taking a stroll around my mountain when suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me. the figure looked like a little girl, with pink hair set up into two ponytails, and revealing clothing. I recognized her as the girl who ever so kindly introduced me to Rimuru the last time we met.

Akaza: What do you want?!

Millim: My friend is coming to this mountain-noda, but she it to strong for this world! There is nothing i can do to make you as strong as her, but i can give you the power to give Rimurus friend a good fight-noda! I hope you  put on a good show for my friend!

Akaza: Why would you give me power, i thought you were on her side?

Millim: that's exactly why i'm doing it-noda!

With those words, she extended her hand towards me and suddenly i felt a huge amount of power flow through my body.

___flashback ends___

Akiko POV

Just as we reached the top of the mountain, something crashed to the ground, creating a giant cloud of dust. As the creature stood up, I could see its features that strangely represented a basketball, that Rimuru had shown me. It rose up from the crater it had created, and looked at us. In his eyes there was something  inscribed.

upper moon 3

Out of nowhere, Rimuru pulled out a chair and some popcorn and sat down. She motioned for me to go forward, and so i did. But, before i could take more  than 4 steps forward, Akaza came flying towards me. He thrust out his hand towards me and tried to pierce my shoulder, but with great difficulty, i managed to take out my sword and parry the attack.

Suddenly, I felt an ominous feeling from my rear, and span around only to come face to face with the hand speeding towards me.

Just before the hand hit me, I managed to somehow put my sword infront of me, and deflect the attack. I was being pushed back, and it didn't really seem like there was anything I could do. Knowing of Rimuru's personality, she was probably not going to interfere with the battle unless she deemed it necessary.

Suddenly, Akaza lunged forwards with his hands behind his back. As he came closer, he took them out in a spinning motion.

Just before he hit me, I whispered;