⥭ Season 1

( baby joe and youngboy + everyone else are Seniors )

~ Author's POV ~

Kentrell walked through those big school doors strolling in his black skinny jeans and oversized Hey Arnold sweater.

( That was the shit okkkkk Hey Arnold move it football head )

With his red Vans to top it off.

As soon as he did, girls came swarming towards him.

Actually let ME rephrase that.

They went swarming beside him, because he happen to walk in at the same time as Mr. Joseph Dentrell ( 🤣 ) Robinson. 

One of the kings of the school.

Kentrell was almost toppled over by girls trying to confess or touch Joe.

Joe walked right through them looking at his phone than straight forward not paying attention to anyone.

He walked to his locker , when he opened it at least 5 love letters fell out.

He grabbed his books and walked away trampling the letters.

Kentrell went to his locker and grabbed his things quietly.

He than went up to one of his friends and tugged on her sleeve to let her know he's ready.

She, also known as Megan, nodded and held his hand all the way to his class.

He stepped in and almost no one noticed him except for the teacher and one of his friends.

(  SHUT THE FUC ― I mean pls don't talk. 😫 )

He sat in the back next to Grazzy, and Taurus.

Grazzy was a basketball player but cared about Kentrell like his little brother.

He protected him from bigger guys.

And he always motivated him to be more outgoing.

Although it's hard to be always looking out for him when he also has a boyfriend he has to care for.

But he believed he had enough space in his heart for both.

"Hey kenny" .

"Hi Grazzy".

"How are you buddy?" .

Kentrell was quiet for a while and thought hard about the question. 

Should he answer honestly or just say what his friends wanted to hear?

"I'm okay Grazzy, just tired today".

"You sure babe?".

"Yeah I'm sure".

( Grazzy has a boyfriend like I mentioned 🙄 he only calls youngboy, Babe, as a nickname)

Kentrell walked into the class just before the Bell and sat in the middle of the class.

All eyes on him as if he was some god who had just entered through the door.