Chapter 6: the New D.H.O.R.K.S Agent

• Shows the whole D.H.O.R.K.S Headcourters in POV moment and next we see all the workers target practicing of the Dummies those look like blitzø, Moxxie , Millie and loona*

Other Agent: * throws a ninja star The Moxxie dummy between the eyes* " heh Nice I got em between the eyes"

Other Agent: " nice man" * high fives each other*

*Skips to see agent 1 and 2 discussing about before having a meeting with the government with their ideas probably the same shit all over again*

Agent 2: " ok are you sure that the government will like our idea of yours?..... again -__-..."

Agent 1: " Uh yeah they liked it because I'm the master genius over here" *smiles at her*

Agent 2: * serious frown as she doesn't trust him* " yeahhhh no It's not going to work agent 1 even when the last time you bought those wepons from Japan to make ourselves look badass but when those hideous freakish demons took us down easily... WE. Need. A. Better. Plan. We're going to look crappy even more..Why can't I make up my own plan anyways"

Agent 1: " agent 2, look I get your still new here for awhile And I'm the one who makes the great ideas around here and I'm better at them, no offense though"

Agent 2: * crosses her arms with a pout face* "Hmph"

Agent 1: "Don't worry the governor will say 'This is the greatest plan ever'

• Skips into the governor's meeting room*

Governor: "..... This is the most shitty plan I've ever seen..."

Agent 1: "..."

Agent 2: * Whispers to his ear* " Told you"

Governor: sigh...Look you two

*gets up and walks in circles

..the to stop doing stupidly decisions while y'all are looking like a fool Infront of everyone in this agency, And this Business whatever it's called THERE. IS. NO. SUCH. THING. AS. DEMONS. ya Damn clowns, and there's no way to prove it to us

Agent 1: Oh yeah?

Governor: *stares at him*...... "agent 2 can I talk to you for a minute... "

Agent 2: "yes sir"

Governor: agent 1 please step out for a minute

Agent 1: *sigh*..."yes sir" *backs up and stops*

Governor: "I MEANT IT DAMNIT"

Agent 1: "EEP!" *runs into a wall and runs out*

Governor: "Alicia...Why do you have to choose that working place with that dumb prick"

Agent 2 (Alicia):" Because I believe One if those myths and rumors like him and "

*whispers*

"YOU don't Need to say my real name here...DAD!"