Info

Before we start, I'd like to clarify some things.

1 - This may have some cursing in it. As much as the game was targeted towards children, therefore not including swears (replacing them with words like 'frick,' the worst probably being a 'damn,') this fanfiction is not targeted towards a much younger audience as it's reference. If you are uncomfortable with swearing, fret not, I'll give warnings at the beginning if there are curses, and I promise they will be used lightly. These characters are adults, so I'd assume they'd curse, and I'll write accordingly.

2 - You all have bags. It sounds a bit weird to clarify, but I'm not writing something like 'I pulled the sword from my pocket.' I'd instead write, 'I pulled the sword from the depths of my bag,' etc etc. I feel like Axel would have those bags that are like the backpack version of a fanny pack ??? The ones that are cross body with a little pouch that'd be on the back. You'd have what you want, but simple, like a basic cloth fabric of whatever bag type you'd want. Olivia would definitely be the one with a whole backpack, and Jesse would have a messenger type bag.

3 - Outfits. I'm setting the season as Summer, since I don't believe there was any clarification, and it's usually sunny and bright. It's most likely because of Minecraft's inability to have an actual season, instead opting for different ranges and worlds. So imagine a nice warm Summer, not too hot :). You'll be wearing a color block tee, with the sleeves and the collar a color while the shirt is another, along with some basic shorts. You'd also be wearing some simple sneakers, but more stylish, so something like Converse or Vans. These are all any color you'd want.

4 - Enjoy :). I'm here to write for you all, so if you'd like to see something happen, or something changed, let me know ! If I make a mistake in my writing, also let me know ! I'd love to hear from you ! I also write frequent A/N, so if you dislike those, I'll take them out, so don't worry !!

Here we go !!!

- Author Cy <3