Backstory

Fritz's POV
I saw Jeremy heading to the back room, where all the old crap was, the old glitchy animatronics and the rotting human corpse. Oh, shit. I knew that it would be dangerous back there, and when he didn't come back after 5 minutes, I decided to go check on him, I knew if he saw Myles, he probably couldn't fight him, he wasn't very strong, after all.
"Hey Tracey, watch Mike, I gotta check on Jeremy." I said.
"Wait-" Tracey started until I left.
I could hear a strange, southern, bear-like accent. And Jeremy's surfer dude voice.
"Jeremy!" I called out.
But it was much too late for poor Jeremy, he got bitten by Freddy Fazbear. I pulled my handgun, 'cuz why not, and shot the fucker straight in the mouth. After which, I proceeded to shoot all of the other animatronics. I picked up Jeremy's sleep-ridden body and took him out to the main area.
"Tracey, call the cops." I said to my older sister.
"What?" she said, chewing on pizza.
"I said call the fucking cops!" I yelled, a bit loud.
So, I could hear "What does that word mean?" from a bunch of kids, and could see a lot of blood. The place was soon evacuated and the ambulance arrived to get Jeremy. When we finally got to the hospital, the doctors said that it would be wasting vital life support and he might never wake up.
"No, you're keeping that system on, damnit!" I screamed, choking on my tears.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Smith, but there's nothing we could do, we need this equipment." the lead doctor said.
"You know I basically fund your pay checks, I am a tax payer!" I said, trying to persuade them.
"I don't see your name on the equipment." he responded.
"You want me to write it in your blood?" I finished the conversation, pulling out my handgun.