SpringTrapped

Jeremy's P.O.V.
I remember that right after Freddy Fuckboy bit me with Bonnie the Bitch and Chica the Cunt watching, I blacked out and I just woke up punching, even though Freddy wasn't there.
"Freddy!" I said, swinging right in front of me and hitting Fritz.
"Calm down, Jeremy." he said, laying me back down on the hospital bed.
"What... Happened?" I asked, realising I was missing my frontal lobe after I felt a pain near there and tried to rub it.
"Freddy bit you and then you blacked out, but the ambulance got here in time, thankfully. It's been about 6 years, give or take." Tracey said, pulling me into a hug.
"Shit." I said, hugging back.
It then struck me, I was now 25 and the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was likely open... Mike! I checked my clipboard and it said...
Name: Jeremy Roy Fitzgerald
Age: 19
Occupation: Night Watchman at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Condition: Alive but unconscious
Notes: Patient is missing his frontal lobe, locomotive skills may be difficult to perceive, loss of ability to do critical thinking. Reading may be difficult.
Was I really out for 6 years? What was with those Shadow animatronics? What about the third one near the box in the Prize Corner? Was that Foxy? What about the kids? Who was that human in the Yellow Bonnie suit? I needed answers, and I sure as Hell was going to get them.