1 - Captured already-

Eclipse was getting ready to go into the kingdom of slayness. (DONT ASK JUST- GO WITH IT-) He was in his room while Moondrop was asleep on his bed. Eclipse connected his cape- hood thing with a pin that was a small Eclipse (bc yknow. HE IS ONE-) Then headed to the kingdom of Slayness. Once he got there he put his hood on and hoped no one in the village noticed he was a demon. His tail was hidden by the cape but his horns were harder to hide as they poked out of his hood. Once he got near the castle he made sure none of the guards saw him. He noticed there were no guards. He didn't think much of it and went inside.

Walking around the main area of the castle he noticed someone was coming. He hid behind something and tried to stay quiet. He heard footsteps then heard someone walk towards him and hoped they would go away. The animatronic pulled Eclipse out of where he was hiding and Eclipse squirmed. "Ah-hah! I knew I heard something!" The prince said. Eclipse tried getting out of his grasp and failed. "PUT ME DOWN!" Eclipse yelled at the prince. (Why am I writing like this- yknow what- nevermind.)

"Why should I? Your not allowed here." The prince responded. "CAUSE- I can kill you if I want too." Eclipse said while growling at the prince. "Who even are you?" "Thats none of your concern." Eclipse said then crossed his arms and looked away from him. "Your sneaking around the castle then threatened to kill me. So it is my concern." The prince replied. "Uhm- I'm not saying!" "You wanna go to the dungeon then? Fine." The prince said then headed to the dungeon while Eclipse continued to try to get out of his grasp.

Full Moon (the prince hehe-) walked in the dungeon and put Eclipse in a cell. "You'll stay here then." Eclipse refused to stay in the cell and said "IM NOT STAYING HERE!" "Alright. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock you up." Eclipse thought for a moment then remembered about his brothers. "Cause I know 2 of the guards here?" "Name them." Said Full Moon. "Void and Starshine?" Eclipse hoped they still worked here as guards and Full Moon didn't respond for a moment. ". . . . Fine." He said then picked up Eclipse bridal style. "Plus your kinda cute so you'll be staying with me." Eclipse growled and said "I can walk yknow." (Not for long- *Sips sprite* I mean wha?)

"Youd probably run away from me." He said. Eclipse mumbled something then Full Moon said "yeah yeah, deal with it." Then walked out. They were in Full Moons room now. Full Moon walked in and shut the door behind him. Then Eclipse growled at him again. "Let me go." Full Moon shook his head and said "no. Your an intruder. Would you rather me tell the king and you'd sentenced to death?" Eclipse stopped growling. ". . . No." "Thats what I thought." Said Full Moon before bowing. "Names Full Moon dear. And your name is?" He asked. "Dont call me dear. Names Eclipse." Eclipse said. Glaring at him. "Say. . Your horns are quite fascinating. ." He said before touching one of Eclipse's horns. "Dont touch me." Eclipse growled and stepped back. "I'm not hurting you am i?" Full Moon said. "Doesnt mean you can touch me." Eclipse said. Full Moon sighed and said "Fine. Make yourself at home. . . If you excuse me I have things to do. There will be 2 guards outside so you cannot escape."

"Hmph." Eclipse responded then Full Moon walked out. Eclipse looked around for a few minutes before going under his bed and playing with his tail.