Epilogue

"That's good to hear and how are the experiments on the dead body of Quintessa." I asked about the body after hearing about Cyertron's course. "Great actually. The Government and Joyce said that the body would be put into good use in tubes and parts for things not related to any electronics." Mearing said everything. "Is someone watching how Joyce is doing things because we don't need another battle in Chicago." I said about Joyce and the body. "Yes, Fig and Epps are there watching him and Brains is helping but said that he wasn't going to be hooked up to Quintessa" Mearing said about Brains, Epps and Fig. "All Bots meeting now." I comm'ed every bot into the room. Every Bot came and waited for Cassie and I to speak. 

"Alright, which group of Bots went to Russia without permission knowing full well that they don't want Cybertronians in their borders." I asked them about the unauthorized mission into Russia. Bee sadly put his arm up followed by Ravage, Moonstreak, Dino, and Starswipe. "Ravage, Bee, Dino, you're older, meaning you're supposed to help set an example for the ones younger than you. Moonstreak, Starswipe, you two also need to be mature with what you do. But you five are on base grounded from any missions being given out to others." I said to them with mild frustration. everyone else left but Moonstreak and Starswipe stayed behind because they knew they were going to get a harsher punishment from Sunny, Sides and I. 

"You two are in bigger trouble. You need to set an example for your younger siblings to follow. If you go on unsupervised, unauthorized missions, it shows I have no control over you and gives others the right to do the same. Not only are you base grounded but full on child grounded. You're going to help your grandfather with whatever he likes and he's even harsher than I am." I said as Moonstreak and Starswipe were sent to dad and helped him with his work and with Cade. They now knew that it's better to listen to someone rather than not or else there would be massive punishments. Dad taught them some things that the others didn't teach them and the possibility of one of them being the next Prime after me. Relations between humans and Autobots were growing faster since Earth has entered a Pax Terrae with Russia finally conceded into joining as well for peace.