ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖!

the same night:

as soon as we got to the triplets i out of habit went and jumped on matt's bed. "shhh" he put his finger up to his lips shushing me. "sorry matt" i sounded horrible. "cmon let's go to bed"

"are you sure you don't want me to sleep somewhere else?" he rolled his eyes "if you don't get up in this bed i swear to god." i smiled and jumped on him "ow you dumbass" he groaned.

"sorry matty just had to my bad." he grabbed my waist and got me situated in bed. as we were laying there i whispered in his ear "thank you for everything" i could feel him grin against my neck "you're welcome love"

i don't know what happened to me but i had to say it "i like it when you call me that. it makes me happy" i sighed. "good i'm glad i'll keep doing the 'pet names' like that then". my phone went off i reached over matt to grab it. our faces were inches away.

but i grabbed my phone seeing it was just an instagram dm i decided to ignore it and put my
phone in dnd but before i could put it down matt grabbed it out of my hand. "matt cmon why'd you have to do that?" i was a bit annoyed.

"cmon don't be like that i just want to talk to you, please" matthew pleaded. "fine talk before i get bored" i said as i shifted from next to him to laying on top of him. (y'all she's like on his stomach on her stomach if that makes sense?)

"sy look at me." he lifted my chin up and i tried to push it back down so he couldn't see my slight blush, "what matt?". i felt bad pushing him away but i knew that if i let him in things would get bad.

"nevermind skyler." he shook his head and closed his eyes. "matt don't be like that i'm sorry cmon you know i am" i grabbed his hand. he opened his eyes and looked down at our hands "why won't you let me in? i show you how much i care and you push me away like i don't mean anything to you. what you said to nick and chris hurt me so fuckin much and i've been trying ever sense then to show you just how much i care about you but you never fucking care."

"matt what did i tell them?" i sighed because i didn't know. "that your first kiss was with that guy in the ninth grade when you know it was with me." he sounded sad, "oh.my.god. matt i didn't know if you felt comfortable with me saying that to them. i'm so glad you were my first kiss i am. i love you so much and i'm sorry i didn't see it sooner that you were hurting." my voice was shaky"

"can i kiss you?" what the hell? no? i don't like you like that YES OH MY GOD KISS ME MATTHEW(that was cringe asf i'm so sorry)

"yes." matt leaned in i did too our lips closer and closer when finally he smashed his lips on mine. it was the best kiss of my life. well exept my first kiss.

A/N

guys wtf so early? how dare they hahahahdjsjdnxdkdkdk i know smt u don't L bozos

-teresa