Chapter Nine: Home Sweet Home?

"Here we are home sweet home

"Here we are home sweet home." Xavier said with a smile on his face. 

I just rolled my eyes. This wasn't my home. It was never going to be my home sweet home.

Xavier turned towards me. "Look Eliza, I know this isn't what you wanted but you should try to make the best out of it. There's no way out of it for either of you."

"Yeah but the difference is your brother can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Me? I'm stuck playing the dutiful wife while he goes out doing god knows what."

"Eliza that's not fair and you know it. He didn't choose this either and he signed a contract just like you. He will play his part just like you. Trust me I'm on your side, but if you don't do what your supposed to I can't help you."

The annoying part is he is right. If I don't play my part I'm royally fucked. That doesn't mean I'll make anything easy for him though.

"Come Eliza let's go inside."

——————————————

We walked in and immediately was greeted by three Doberman dogs.

They came up to me and wanted pets. These must be the dogs Xander was talking about.

"So, these are the dogs Xander was talking about. The dogs that behave better then me."

Xavier starts to laugh. "That's rich. I'm guessing Xander said that. Well he's full of shit these dogs are monsters and only like a few people. I'm surprised they like you."

"They are adorable" I could help but smile at them.

"If by adorable you mean fucking crazy. Then yes they are adorable."

"What are their names?" They had collars on but I could read what they said.

"The one on the left is Apollo. The one in the middle is Aries and the one on the right is Artemis."

"Aww they are all named after Greek gods and goddesses

"Aww they are all named after Greek gods and goddesses."

"You mean gods. Artemis is a boy."

"Artemis is a goddess not a god. She's a girl."

"Yeah well Art is definitely a boy. I didn't even  name them Xander did. Their his dog's."

"Clearly he needs a lesson in Greek mythology."

"Some how I get the feeling he won't give a fuck." Xavier rolled his eyes.

"You're right I don't give a fuck." I turned around and saw my devil of a husband. What's up with him sneaking up and my and his brother having a conversation.

"Eliza follow me to my study." He said sharply.

I don't move.

When I didn't move Xander said "I don't like waiting so hurry up."

"I really don't care if you like waiting or not. But you will be waiting awhile because I'm not following you."

Well that pissed him off. He walked up to me and grabbed my chin as hard as he could till my eyes were looking into his.

"Fine. You want to do this the hard way? I'll do it the hard way." He waved his hand and to of his guards came up behind me and dragged me to his study.

What an asshole

A/n: like and comment. Let me know what you think!