𝐈𝐈𝐈. OUR NEW CULT

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Colorado Denver, 1978, September 14

(Its been a Month, I dont feel like making the story when they barely know each other, Thats boring asf.)

The Bell rang Signifying it was time to switch To 2nd period, That class was more boring than i thought it would be..

──────

I packed all my drawing Books and pencils into my bag. I grabbed the history book and held it to my chest while walking out the door.

I followed the Numbers on lockers lined up on the wall, along the it leading to the correct locker. I walked up to it and Put in the Combo.

"Hey Shithead." I was Startled by a slam on the locker next to mine. I peeked behind the locker door to see the same messy Blonde headed male leaning against a locker looking pissed.

"oh Hey." I switched out my books while listening to Vance whine about Some dude messing with him. he was going on and on about how he was gonna get Him back but i wasn't for it. He wasn't about to do shit.

"It seems your not paying attention to my complaints.." He Stood up and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Im sorry did you say something?" I teased him, i giggled While covering my mouth.

"Fucking bitch-"

"Hey Asiah!!" We both turned our heads towards the loud call that came from Jackie. "Hey." She Turned her head towards Vance and Smiled.

"Oh god..." Vance Huffed. "well if it isn't my bestie Vancie?" She hugged his shoulder nudging up against him.

"Why the fuck is she here?" He jerked his shoulder from her in a rude manner. I looked at the two seeing one eye the other while one is completely clueless. "You dont like her?" I tilted my head.

"No-"

"Yes!"

We all stood their in an awkward silence, the bell rang making Vance jump in Glee. "About Fucking Time!" Vance ran in the opposite direction from us in a flash eager to get away from the girl. I dont even think he was going to class..

"What did you do for him to not like you?" I turned to jackie, still fumbling with stuff in my locker. "Hm? oh nothing, we've just been acting weird with each other for years. Its like a common thing now!" She smiled.