"Author's Introduction"

Hello,

Thank you so much for deciding to read my book, it means the absolute world to me!

Before you begin reading, I would like to make it clear that this book covers many serious, mature, and triggering topics. Such as mental health, addiction (both drinking and drugs), depression, eating disorders, homophobia, and will contain smut. Please continue at your own advised discretion.

This story takes place after the events that occur in the finale of the fourth season of Stranger Things on Netflix. In this fanfiction, however, the character Eddie Munson survives his demo-bat attack and the villain, Vecna, is actually defeated; Leaving the town of Hawkins to return to a normal state unlike the finale's shown ending. There will also be references to the events that take place in this fourth season, some also taking place prior in earlier seasons, so I suggest you watch all seasons and episodes before reading any further as there may be spoilers.

On another note, I would like to state that I have mapped out this book's events from the beginning to the end, and am excited to see how it will all turn out when fully written. Chapters will be published as soon as the chapters are finished to my liking. I will also be revising, fixing up, and retouching chapters as I go on, as well. I want this project to be at the best state it can be at. For your pleasure, and for mine.

I really, really hope you all will enjoy this project. I know I haven't uploaded any stories in a few years, but this one came natural and I felt as though it needed to happen.

Hope you enjoy, safe reading! ❤️