•|2|•

(HELP IM LAZY SO UR NAME IS GONNA BE HIROKO NAIBKI NOW-)
|Hiroko|
I open my eyes to i dim light coming through my window.
"Ah so you are awake. Morning sunshine." Zavier said in an annoying tone. I only groaned and rolled out of my bed. I walked to the bathroom but stopped.
"Can you go to a different room?"
"What?"
"Can you go to a different room? I wanna take a bath." I asked, but it was more of a command than a request.
"Just take a bath then? Why do I have to leave?" I sighed at his response. Does he really not get it..?
"Zavier. I'm a girl. And you're a guy. Do you not see the problem here?" Zavier only looked at me with a blank expression.
"Just undress in the bathroom. And take your change of clothes with you so you can change there. I'm not gonna leave the room just because you want to change." Zavier deadpanned. He say cross-legged in the air above my bed with an annoyed look on his face.
"It's my house."
"It's mine too now. Since you disturbed my rest and all that."
"Fuck you."
"No thanks, I don't think you'll like ghost dick." Zavier smirked at his smug comment. I hissed as many insults and curses I could think of under my breath as I snatched my uniform and my undergarments from my drawers and stormed into the bathroom.
It's my house. Why do I have to be the one bossed around by some ghost? Wait... WHAT AM I DOING HES A GHOST? I don't have to listen to him. And just to spite him I'm gonna ignore him and live my life like he doesn't exist!
Or so I thought.
I walked out of the bathroom when I finished my bath and went about my daily routine. Zavier only watched my backside while I ignored him. At least he was decent enough to look away when I turned around. Him and I had breakfast, well I did, and I left for school.
"Where are your parents?" The lousy ghost asked without a hint of shame.
"Gone."
"Meaning?"
"They left. I decided to stay here and continue my studies." I answered simply.
"Do they at least check on you?" Zavier asked. I'm not sure that was important to him but he relaxed when I nodded my head and replied with "Sometimes."
My classes continued like normal until the end of the day.
-Time skip lmao-
|Narrator|
Hiroko sat in the art room of the school the sunset panning on the window. She was deep in thought as she listened to Zavier give her the answers to her homework.
"So. I'll explain now." He said, floating lazily in the air. "I'm not exactly haunting you. I'm from another world. Where people like me live. And I don't mean just ghosts. It's like a fantasy land for you humans. You did something, I don't know what exactly, but now I'm tethered to you and can't leave or go back to my world. It's like I'm stuck in the middle. I think you pulled me onto your side of the world though."
"So you're stuck here?"
"Yeah. And since you brought me here and I can't necessarily leave, you're gonna help fix it." Zavier said flipping over onto his stomach. He glanced down at Hiroko's art project. "A Winter landscape?"
Hiroko nodded. "Yeah it's the contest theme. 'Who can best portray the feeling of winter' Did you not see the poster?" Zavier shook his head. Hiroko hummed. "Tell you what, you help me win the contest, I help you go home."
"How is that a fair trade? Aren't you getting the short end of the stick here?"
"Nope!" Hiroko smiled. "If I win the contest, I'll get a scholarship and go to my dream school where I can become a professional artist! So it benefits both of us!" Zavier looked at Hiroko with an odd expression. "So deal or no deal?"
"...Deal."

Sorry is short I'm tired lmao