Kakyoin the Milf Lover

"Jotarooooo~" Kakyoin laughed, grabbing his shoulders from behind, Jotaro jumped at the sudden movement, this fucker always bugged him.
"What do you want Kak?" He said, turning around. The angry look turned into a soft...soft amount of fear...
"I'm gonna tell them we should share a room :>" Kak smirked and slapped Jotaro's back, leaving him there silent.

Time skip a couple mins

"Mr. Joestar, me and Jotaro will share a room, we are both highschoolers after all!" Kakyoin exclaimed, Jotaro silent as usual, but this boy.

THIS POOR BOY.

Was fairly scared.

They got to their room, jotaro took off his jacket and put on some sweats, contemplating the hat. Kakyoin came behind him and slapped his ass. Really???

"IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU."

"Cmon don't be so salty that's not why I want to share a room with you, big baby." Kakyoin pat his head, hair, hat, head idk, and laid down.

Jotaro laid down on the other bed, facing the door. He closed his eyes, preparing to sleep, when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and breathing on his ear.

He trembled slightly, and refused to open his eyes or look behind him.

"Jotaro..~" he heard the boy behind him whisper, "Kak..do not..please...not tonight.."

Silence.

"Kak?"

Silence.

Jotaro relaxed his shoulders, ignoring the hand, maybe Kakyoin was just weirdly..awkwardly flirting with him but doing a terrible job, yeah. That's it. He'll just sleep.

Jotaro relaxed and dozed off a little, before a voice snapped him back into reality.

"Do you ever think about your poor lonely mother Jotaro."

Jotaro's eyes snapped open and he let out a very distressed sigh "Kak please. Not tonight."

"What was it like getting breast fed by a pure angel? Did you every bathe together? Have you seen her underwear?"

Jotaro hated it when Kakyoin rambled about his mom..to fuck with him.. the usual..help.

But..he let him..sitting there..eyes wide...listening.

"Do they smell good? I bet they smell like cherries don't you think jotaro? I love cherries ~"

Jotaro flipped over onto his back hoping to knock kakyoin off, he did not succeed. Kakyoin just sat there cuddled up to him for 3 hours before passing out.

Those three hours were what Jotaro would call hell, just Kakyoin whispering sweet nothings about his mom..

He sighed and wiped his forehead.

"Good Grief."

Yooo pls leave suggestions this is based off a comic ehe