❤ First Date ❤

It's a particularly warm day at the creek, so as usual Craig and his friends are down at the trading tree enjoying some ice cold popsicles to help aid in the battle with the fierce summer heat "so what should we explore today?" Craig asked "hm how bout we-" JP started before getting cut off "CRAIG!" Ben shouted running up to the log that Craig, Kelsey, and JP were sitting on "CrAiG *inhale* Craig I need you to do me a favor," he gasped breathlessly "uhh sure what is it?" Craig asked "I want you to keep an eye on my secrets while I'm out," "where you goin?" Kelsey asked, Ben blushed "um I-I'm. . .  going on a d-date with George," he said sheepishly ducking his head and looking down at his feet "oh yeah then in that case I'll happily look after the secrets for you," Craig said with a smile "oh! thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ben cheered jumping up and down before tackling Craig in a hug "your the best! he squealed "heh I know," Craig smiled smugly, Kelsey groaned and JP sighed "ok bye now!" Ben said waving Craig goodbye before heading off towards the the tea timers grove, when he arrived he took out his phone and texted George

B- hey I'm here 👋

G- ok give me some time to sneak away from Eliza 😉

Ben turned his phone off and hugged it against his chest blushing and smiling happily, soon George emerged from the tree and smiled at Ben "greetings secret keeper," he said with a slight bow "oh um h-hi George," Ben stammered, the two stood there for a while blushing deeply and contemplating what to say next "I feel rather silly calling you secret keeper what's your real name?" George asked "It's B-Benjamin! o-or Ben whichever you prefer," Ben replied shyly "I like Ben," George said, Ben giggled nervously and smiled, George grabbed Ben's hand and they both blush "so. . . I was thinking we could go to this new little restaurant on the other side of the creek that Craig told me about and then I can show you a special little spot I like to go to be alone?" George said "that sounds nice," Ben responded turning a dark red, when they arrive at the restaurant they both order the trenetae el pesto and for drinks Ben get's a cherry soda while George got chamomile tea "so. . . what's it like being the secret keeper?" George asked while he stirred some sugar into his tea "oh well it's a lot of work having to keep track of everyone's secrets, I do enjoy it though but sometimes it get's pretty lonely you know," Ben responded, George grabs Ben's hand under the table "you don't have to be lonely anymore," he said smiling, Ben looked into George's eye's and smiled then quickly looked away all flustered, after they finish eating they pay the bill and George takes Ben's hand in his as he leads the way to his secret spot, when they arrive Ben is absolutely blown away by what he see's, there's a large open feild covered in rows and rows of all sorts of different flowers and in the middle was a small blanket with pillows stacked all around it to form the shape of a heart and in the middle of the heart was a bouquet of beautiful blue roses, George smiled and stepped over the pillows then grabbed the bouquet and stuck his hand out for Ben to grab onto, Ben takes it and George guides him over the pillows and into the center of the heart then hands him the bouquet "here these are for you, they match your eye's," he said with a slight smile, Ben blushes and takes the flowers, they smelt wonderful "th-thank you George," he stuttered "oh wait I have something for you to!" he said taking a bracelet out of his pocket, it was made with three different shades of sparkly blue beads and in the middle was a heart that said "I love u" in golden italic words "oh!" George gasped in surprise "I love it," he said as he put it on, Ben smiled "I'm glad," he said, the two of them sat down in the center of the heart and George grabbed both of Ben's hands "I really like you Ben," he said blushing "I-I like you too George," Ben responded turning a dark red, the two sat there silently staring into eachother's eyes unsure of what to do next "George," Ben said suddenly breaking the silence "yeah?" George asked, Ben leaned forward and closed his eyes as pressed his lips against George's, George gasped in shock but quickly deepened the kiss as he too closed his eyes, Ben was so happy at this moment he wanted it to last forever but eventually they had to break apart for air, once they did they both blushed and giggled nervously then turned to face different directions. . . "I should get back to the grove Ms. Eliza has been blowing up my phone ever since I left," George said turning to face Ben "I should go to I left Craig in charge of the secrets and he's not exactly trustworthy," Ben said, George laughed as the two of them stood up and headed towards the secret tree, when they arrived George said "I look forward to our next date," "I do to," Ben replied, George gave Ben a quick kiss before waving goodbye and heading to the tea timers grove, Ben thanked Craig for watching after the secrets and surprisingly not messing anything up then took out his phone and texted George for a while until the dinner horn went off and he headed home.

Hey all I hope u enjoyed this fic, and as I said before this is my very first one so go easy on me plz 😣 🙏 but if you have any notes plz feel free to comment them. 😉