tres

bored:- feeling tired and perhaps slightly annoyed because something is not interesting or because you do not have anything to do

12 year old Shiva was definitely bored. He had gotten a new gift for his birthday, but what was he supposed do with it if he dosen't have anyone to play with?

Dev was too boring, and Krish was, well, Krish, the most annoying younger brother in the history of annoying brothers. Well there was a certain chipkali he could ask, but he was mad at her.

Since the day Rahul, son of the new head constable walked in their class with his shiny new school bag and new pencil box and toy sharpener, Raavi had forgotten him. And he was angry, very, VERY angry.

How dare she always talk and play with that rat faced Rahul and have no time for him anymore. She was HIS best friend, not that chilgoza Rahul's. There was NO way he is going to let her play with his bright new marbles set, he might share the bubble wrap to burst together if he felt like it.

Shiva decided that he will just go snoop on her, or better, get an opportunity to scare her if she was in her room. He wasn't going there because he missed her, he obviously was going because he wanted an opportunity to play a prank on her.

Obviously.

So Shiva packed his marbles set and pocketed them as he ran towards her house. As soon as he climbed the tree adjacent to her window, he saw her standing in front of her mirror tying her hair in a braid. Raavi immediately noticed him and greeted him with an excited smile, "Shiva tu aa gaya? Chal, mai ready ho gayi hu, hum dono Rahul ke ghar jaate hai. Usne mujhe invite kiya hai apna toy train se khelne ke liye."

Shiva was now very angry. Not only did he not get a chance to prank her, she started with her Rahul-puran again! Angrily, jumping into her room through the window, he retorted, "Tujhe jaana hai toh tu jaa, mai kyun jaau?"

Raavi was taken aback at his angry tone, she didn't understand why he was suddenly so angry. Not that he wasn't generally a khadoos, but she hadn't done anything in 2 minutes to piss him off.

"Kya hua, Shiva? Tu gussa kyun hai?" She asked innocently.

"Mai, mai kyun gussa hounga?" Shiva chuckled dryly, "Tujhe jo marzi aaye kar, mai jaa raha hoon ghar."

Saying so, he turned to leave when he felt her hand on his, "Ruk, Shiva!" Raavi said, holding his wrist, "Pehle yeh toh bata, tu aaya kyun tha, aur aaya hi hai to aise bhaag kyun raha hai?"

"Woh," Shiva faltered, looking for an excuse, "Ghar mein kal ka birthday party ka bacha hua cake tha, toh socha chipkali ko bula lu, khaake dinosaur ban jayegi."

"Woh to thik hai, waise bhi aaungi," She waved off his excuse, not catching the dinosaur comment, "Par yeh tera naak jo gusse se laal ho gaya hai, uska koi reason dega ya mujhe hi guess karna hoga?" Raavi asked, pointing at his nose and making a circle around his face with her index finger.

"Tujhe usse kya," He swatted her hand away, "Tu jaa na, apne Rahul ke saath khel, Shiva replied with a grumpy face, "Aaj kal woh hi to tera best friend ban geya hai, meri kya zaroorat tujhe."

Raavi internally giggled at her moody bhoothnath. Of course, that lafandar Rahul was the one to piss him off. "Rahul bohot cool hai!" She said intentionally, to stoke his anger.

"Cool naa ghanta! Rahul bloody fool hai!" Shiva pointed at the ground and stomped his foot.

"Haww," Raavi dramatically said, to irritate him more, "Tune gaali di Shiva! Ab toh Darshan Kaka ko bolna hi padega, teri harkat sudharne ke liye. Very bad!"

"Thik hai, toh phir tujhe jo marzi aaye kar, mai chala!" Shiva said, walking towards the window, somehow angrier and..... hurt? That was nee to him-

"Tu na gadheda ka gadheda hi rahega Shiva." Raavi laughed, pulling him back by the arm, "Ek chipkali ka best friend ek bandar hi ho sakta hai, koi chachundar nahi!"