CH 12 *LEMOM*

2 WEEKS LATER

Madara had been laid to rest in the Uchiha clan compound cemetery.

"It's been 2 weeks." Tobirama complained.

"So? She just lost her last family member Tobirama. Give her time, she will come around." Hashirama tried to reason with his brother.

"I want to be her family." Tobirama said seriously.

Hashirama smiled. "And I'm sure she wants that too, Tobirama. You sure have came a long way with the Uchiha's brother."

"It's her. It's always been her."

"I shouldn't be surprised. You've been enamored with Emi since you saw her at the festival and thought she was Madara's girlfriend." Hashirama explained.

At that Tobirama could only smile.

THAT NIGHT

After dinner, Emi curled up in their bed, like she had for the past 2 weeks.

Tobirama came into their room and rubbed her back, "I'm sorry Emi. I'm here for you."

"I know. Thank you."

Tobirama huffed. "Can we talk about something important?"

Emi sat up. "What's up?"

"Will you marry me?"

Emi's eyes widened in shock. "I'm sorry what?"

"Emi Uchiha. I love you more than life itself. Will you marry me? Please?" He begged.

She nodded. "Yes."

He kissed her and guided her down to their bed....

After removing their individual clothes, she pulled him down to kiss her, while he pushed his way inside her. When he pulled out and pushed back in, she couldn't focus on anything but the pleasure she felt.

She loved the feeling of him inside her, but he was going too slow. So where moved against him to show him the pace she wanted, and he easily matched it. She ran her fingers through his hair as he pushed up into her and she moaned when he hit a certain spot within her.

She gasped when he hit it again and he captured her lips in a heated kiss. She broke the kiss as he continued to hit that one spot and felt an all too familiar pressure building up inside her, but she didn't want it to end just yet.

She smiled up at him as she pulled him down for another kiss before she felt him push inside her again and moaned. She felt him wrap his arms under her to hold her tightly to him as he thrust into her again and she fisted her hands in the sheets.

"T-Tobirama.." She moaned and stared up at him looking into his eyes. She saw the love he had for her in his eyes and knew instantly that no matter what happened, he would always be there for her.

He shifted inside her and hit that spot again and she threw her head back and screamed as he sped up. The pressure inside her was building again, and she knew she was close to cuming.

She laced her fingers through the fingers of his free hand and he smiled down at her as he continued to thrust into her. His breathing was labored and coming out in pants just like her own.

He thrust into her again and she screamed out his name as she came, and she felt him cum right after.

He rolled over, bringing her with him and pulled out of her. They laid in their sides as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

She smiled lazily at him before reaching out and running her fingers through his white hair. He pulled her closer to him and her smile widened.

"I love you Emi." He said as he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"And I love you Tobirama."