CH 18

SASUKE AND SAKURA:FRIENDS OR FOE?

After graduating I say in between Sasuke and Sakura, while Iruka listed off our teams.

"Squad 7. Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura Haruno. And Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka announced.

"Iruka-sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be on the same squad as a slug like Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"Sasuke had the best grades in the class. You had the worst Naruto. To create a balanced squad we put the best student with the worst student." Iruka explained. While the class laughed.

"Just don't get in my way, loser." Sasuke said.

"Hey what'd you say?"

"Hard of hearing?" Sasuke said as the class continued to laugh.

I heard Naruto growl.

"Squad 8. Hotaru Uchiha. Hinata hyuga. Kiba Inuzuka. And Shino Auburame." Iruka announced.

'I like hinata. She's quiet like me. So is Shino. And Kiba and akamaru are adorable.'

"Squad 10. Ino Yamanaka. Shikamaru Nara. And Choji Akimichi."

I could hear Ino groaning.

LATER THAT DAY

"My name is Kurenai Yuhi. I'll be your jonin trainer. Now tell me about yourselves."

"Ha! Good luck with that! Hotaru's a mute! Shino never really talks and Hinata is so shy and quiet!" Kiba explained.

"Ah. So your the loud one then?" Kurenai asked while Akamaru barked.

"Well. Tomorrow we'll meet here, so I can individually assets your strengths and weaknesses and train you accordingly." Kurenai then dismissed us with her arms crossed. "Hotaru. Wait a second and talk to me will you?"

I walked up to Kurenai. She held out a book to me.

"I think you'd be interested in this. It's about the teleportation jutsu, your brother used to use."

I smiled and nodded while taking the book from her.