Chapter 1

"Honey don't forget your purse and your backpack and your-."Mom I got it." I chuckled at how annoying my mom was being.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes" I smiled at her, I was going to miss her she's all I've had. I never met my Dad so everyone on his side of the family I've never known.

I have my grandma and grandpa but we don't see them much since they live in Maryland. I was so excited I've been waiting to leave this town since the day I was born. Which is Nashville by the way which is in Tennessee.

Gaaahh I even hate the name. But now I get to leave and go live on my own. Who knows what I'll do probably fall in love or something, probably fly to Paris considering it was only a few hours away.

I smiled at that thought as I put my bags in the back of the yellow taxi.

"Well, ok." My mom said when she noticed I was finished with my bags. I could tell she was going to tear up, but I couldn't let her cause then I would too.

"I love you Mom." I said giving her a a light smile.

"I love you too." she nearly whispered. I gave her a hug and pulled away quick enough to see her wipe away a tear. My heart dropped just a little. For I was leaving her in Tennessee all alone while I go and jet off to Europe.

"You ok sweetie?" She asked in concern looking up at me.

"Yea I'm fine." I replied. The taxi driver honked the horn letting me know it was time to go.

"No second doubts." she said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Right." I replied. "I love you Mom." I said.

"Love you too sweetie." she replied.

"I'll call you tomorrow."I said climbing into the back of the cab. I shut the door and smiled as she waved goodbye, but I could tell she was sad I could see it in her eyes. Like she hadn't told me something. I quickly pulled out my phone and turned on the happiest song I could find trying to push my mother's eyes out of my brain.

We finally arrived at the airport an hour later. I payed the taxi driver got my bags and ventured into the entrance. I stood in line for my airline ticket for what seemed like forever. They took my bags, I went through security, went to my gate and terminal. Now all I had to do was wait. I was so exhausted all of the airport stuff took nearly an hour, so it's nearly seven and I still haven't eaten anything.

I decided to go to the vending machine since my stomach was growling and people were staring. Halfway back from getting my
snack I nearly had to run because my plane was beginning to board. By the time I had found my seat I was nearly asleep. Thank god I had a window seat, because I didn't feel like dealing with a snot nosed kid or a wrinkled oldie for almost seven hours.

When we were in the air I was dozing off. I awoke to the sun in my face from the window. I stared down into England, it was beautiful this is the day I had been waiting for.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Cheshire, England we will land in three minutes hope you had a bump free ride." the pilot said over the voice box.

The pilot touched down and for a minute I was scared to go through this experience again, but to my surprise this was a lot easier. I was out of there in less than 45 minutes. I grabbed a taxi and he drove me to my apartment. I had only seen a picture of it never in person but stepping out of the taxi the apartments looked pretty nice.

I already had my key because I had asked for it to be mailed, I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

It already felt like home. I just couldn't wait to decorate it. I put my bags on the floor and pulled out a sticky note. I wrote down two things: 1. Buy a bicycle 2. Interview at the Bakery down the street 10 am.