Chapter 7

^^^I made this my header on Twitter because it's original and I thought of it and it's awesome lol^^^

What do we do now?"

"I don't know"

"You have the lead"

I have the lead?

I had no idea what to do.

Just kiss him my subconscious barked at me. Well how do I know he wants me to? I asked her.

He's practically got a boner and you're not even sitting on him she replied.

Ok ok I'll kiss him jeez.

I blew out a sigh and looked down at him. He started back up at me in amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, he shrugged. Just admiring your beauty." He said coyly.

My breath hitched at his words, "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked trying to hide the happiness in my voice.

"Of course, don't people tell you that?" He asked.

I got off of him and pressed my back against my bed.

"No not really." I replied looking down at my thumbs.

He turned my head towards his with his index finger, "Well you are." He whispered before attaching his lips to mine.

My eyes went wide before I closed them and our lips moved in sync.

"I thought I had the lead?" I teased.

"You took too long." He smiled against my lips.

He gently bit my lip and I let him in. He swiped his tongue against mine. Our kiss was sweet and slow, which let me know I kind of still had the lead.

But I wasn't ready for a make out session, at least not yet we had just met. I pulled back and he looked at me.

"You really are beautiful." He smiled lightly.

"Thank you." I replied shyly.

He huffed and resumed his position with his back on my bed.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked lightly playing with my fingers.

"You." I blurted I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment.

He chuckled, "Why?"

I shrugged, "I wanna get to know you."

He looked at me before replying, "Theres nothing to
tell."

"Ohhh come on tell me. What's the story behind those green eyes?" I asked looking up at him.

He held my gaze for a minute, he ran his hair though his hair, "Alright what do you wanna know."

I squealed, "I dunno random stuff; like your favorite color, favorite food, favorite body part." I explained.

"Fine but we take turns." He insisted.

I nodded, "Ok."

"You first, what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Purple." I smiled.

"Your turn what's your favorite food?" I asked.

"Tacos!" He replied.

I laughed, "That's my sister favorite food also, she loves them."

"Ok next your favorite body part?"

I thought for a moment, "I'd say hands."

"What's your favorite body part?"

"Eyes." He replied.

"Is that even a body part?" I asked.

"It's a part of the body isn't it?"

I chuckled, "Whatever."

"You're cute when you're mad." He teased.

"I'm not mad." I laughed.

He laughed with me and then we grew silent, "You have a great laugh." I whispered.

He looked at me out of the corner of his eye, he didn't say anything just laid his head back on my bed.

I did the same, and turned my head slightly to face him. He repeated my actions, we stared into each other's eyes.

"You know you're different from others girls I've met." He stated.

"Really?" I asked.

He shook his head yes, "Is different good?" I asked holding my breath.

He started deeply into my eyes "Different is great."

Hello fellow bookworms sorry I know it's short the next chapter will be in Harry's POV cause I gotta get better at that. Something big is gonna happen in the book and you'll never see it coming 😉 Anywho MY OTRA CONCERT IS FRIDAY AND IM SO EXCITED AND I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA EXPLODE AND AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm crazy lol anyway please vote and comment ILY 💋💋