Am I?

???: Look at this loser!

???: You don't even have money?! A beating should be a better lesson for you!

*Thump*

*Wack*

*cough*

Y/n: ...

They just kept punching me. What did I even do? All I did was sweeping the class.. But these guys just started to insult me ask me for money.

*Clatter*

They just kicked me to the desks nearby and I crashed on to them. I was on the floor with those fallen desks and chairs.

???: Hahahaha! Strike!!

*People laughing*

I didn't do anything.. I just stayed there. And thought of nothing but despair.

???: Oy, get up.

Y/n: ...

???: I said get up!

He pulled me up and punched me in the face as I fell on the floor and crashed onto more desks and chairs.

???: What a wimp!!

*People Laughing*

My past.. Isn't really a good one.

*Zenith Moaning*

*More Zenith Moaning*

*A bunch of Zenith Moaning*

Would they just keep it down?!

Paul and Zenith are really going for it, huh? If they're planning for another child, I don't mind but seriously, can they just keep it down? Fuck. This is why I prefer a life being alone.

Should I just barge into their room and suddenly spoil their fun? "Mom, Dad, what are you two doing naked?" I bet their excuse would be pretty dumb.

I silently opened the room of my door and was about to go to their room until, in the hallway, I saw Roxy. She was... Well, masturbating with her.. You know. I'm surprised even she can't sleep. I don't blame her. She's a growing girl after all. I just went back inside the room and just forget it ever happened.

Sike, I lied. That won't be a forgotten memory any time soon.

Timeskip..

Y/n: Rraghh!! Rraghh!! Hmph! Rraghh!!

So, it's been six months since Roxy arrive to our house. She's really knowledgeable, like I said the other day, Rudeus have been mildly improving his magic powers up to able to use intermediate magic with no problem.

I'll say, Rudeus is pretty gifted with magic powers. He must've been born with a large amount of mana. Unlike myself, I can hardly even do anything with magic.

What's more interesting is that, Rudeus doesn't even need to chant for his magic powers. I've never heard of any magician who doesn't use chants to perform magic. Might just believe, Rudeus is the only one who has the capability to do it.

Y/n: Rraghh!! *panting* Damn it..

And I have not improved a single bit with my stamina. My body are starting to look a bit muscular due to my training, though, I'm still having problems with my breathing. It looks like I have asthma or something. I quickly run out of breath every swing I make.