Chapter 36 Booty

Izuku didn't say a single word from there, his head fell downward toward his lap. He felt like he was already being used up and tossed away like before. Small sniffles came from the omega as he thought about what he just said. He immediately began to regret it now wanting to hide away.

The squirming from the upset omega caused Eijiro to grunt and go stiff. His shaft was still hard and firmly set inside Izuku's hole, and the boy's movements around his sensitive tool was sending shivers through him.

"I-Izu..." Kirishima wrapped his arms around the boy and held him still. "I... I need you not to move for a minute. I'm sorry." The redhead glared at his mate, angry at Kat for ruining this moment.

But Katsuki wouldn't look back at him. The blond felt ashamed for what he had said and how he said it. Kat hadn't meant to hurt Izuku. He did like the little omega, Izu was great to have in bed. But Kat wasn't sure he was ready to have Izu around all the time. He and Eijiro had been together since school, he had had a long time to get used to the shitty hair bastard. Taking in an omega was totally different. Besides it being a third wheel on their relationship, it meant pups in their future, and Katsuki wasn't sure if he was ready for that.

Eijiro huffed at his mate. He sat up on the bed keeping Izu on his lap. He pulled up the blanket, stained from their many climaxes, and wrapped a dry section of it around Izuku to keep him warm. He snuggled the omega, keeping his arms around the boy and nuzzling into his neck. Eiji wanted to comfort Izu after everything they had just done, and also to make him feel wanted still. He would hate himself if he made Izuku think they were going to toss him out once they were finished.

By the look on Izuku's face and his lack of words it was clear that's already how the omega felt. He tried his best to keep his cries inside but the drugs in his body forced them out. More and more tears ran down Izu's cheeks. He wiggled out of Eijiros arms and crawled off of the bed.

"Izu," Eijiro said but the omega started walking toward the door. "Where are you going?"

Izuku didn't answer he just grabbed a fishnet dress and a matching pair of panties before leaving the room. Soft whimpers were heard from him and Denki quickly looked at his friend.

The blonde omega jumped off of Shinsou's lap and immediately went to Izuku. He grabbed him by the hand and lead him into the bathroom. No words were said between them only water could be heard as Izu began to shower.

Sero watched as the bathroom door was shut behind the omegas. That was a clear enough sign that they didn't want any alphas to come after them. The black haired boy leaned to the side to peak into the room. He saw heated words being whispered back and forth between the naked mates on the bed.

"Well... shit," Sero cursed. He shook his head and got out his phone. "Looks like one of them fucked something up again." He started texting Momo.

"Careful," Shinsou warned, "They probably heard..."

WHACK!

"Ah!" Sero grabbed his face as the leather boot fell to the floor.

"Fuck off Soy Sauce!" Kat growled.

"Kat! Enough!" Eijiro shouted.

The door to the bedroom slammed shut.

Shinsou groaned and called Momo, a text wouldn't be fast enough. "Momo... Need you up here pronto. Things went downhill again."

"I'm coming!" Momo said on the phone making her way upstairs.

Inside the bathroom Izu sat on the floor of the shower. The water poured over his head, down his body as his head stayed tucked into his lap. Denki sat in the water with him with the clothes. He cuddled his friend listening to him weep.