chapter 2

"Can't spend another night in this home i close my eyes and take a breath real slow..." , Dam i love this song it sorta just calms my mind, along with all of pierce the veil's songs. Pierce the veil by the way is my favorite band, always have been.

ALLY!!! DINNERS READY!!

ALRIGHT! Dam, i swear i'm going to go death one day with all of my mom's shouting.

I pedaled my way down stairs and let me tell you, it smelled sooo good im guessing she made her special spaghetti again, my all time favorite.

Smells great mom. yeah, you could practically hear the smile in my voice, its just something about home cooked meals that hit you right in the heart, you no?

Thanks honey. My moms worn out face crinkled in that worn out smile ive seen so many times.. I could tell she was smiling with her face but not her eyes.. its not natural. Come to think about it, the only time ive seen my moms real smile was when my little sister was born, kora..

WHATS FOR DINNER! speak of the devel, kora came busting through the front door in all her "glory".

Hey kora welcome home! you could here the disdain dripping from my voice. Its nice of you to join us for once!

Oh your truly welcome, you no... last time i checked you sneaked out last nig- yeah! hell no am i gonna let her finish that sentence.

What? umm i dont know what your talking about kora!! you little she dev- Really mom? your not gonna let me finish??

GIRLS! enough, we'll talk about you latter ally. well shit. Kora, where where you?ooohshes gonna get it! hehe.

I was having fucking amazing sex with ray. wait.... WHAT!! okay Kora is crazy but i didn't think she would do that, like the girl it 15. comon..

WHAT!!? my mom brutally screeched!!

Dam women i'm kidding juuust kidding. Kora snickered, struggling to hold her laughter in.

KORA!you dam near gave me a heart attack! my mom breathed.

I literally cant believe she would say that to mom, besides i have a feeling kora wasn't "kidding".. about her and ray.. EWWW, OKAY NOT A IMAGE I WANTED TO APPEAR IN MY HEAD, nope, nada, never ever again.

Well.. that was a nice dinner...ha ha nice talk to, yeah well.. im gonna go to my room.. they stared at me for a couple minutes in silence before kore stated she had to, and i quote "piss like a mug". Feeling as if it was my que to leave i turned around a waking up stares.

I flopped down on my old bed instantly regretting it, that thing feels like a rock. I was settling in and was just about to doze of when a loud harsh bang sounded through the house. A shiver ran up my spine.

what the hell? its like 12:00 at night, know ones out and about at this time of night.... in less.. its a-a soldier?

"THUD" "THUD"'THUD" I heard there hard leather boots running up the stairs..

SHIT!!

======================================================================boom to the moon i actually updated for once!!!

welcome!

I hoped you liked it little kittens.

If you see any errors please let me no and feel free to ask questions.