[07]

The day of the play was here, You asked if they saw Kazuha by any chance but they said no which made you sigh, Even so it's good if he's resting. "Ah it's starting!" Ganyu squealed you three began to focus on the performance.

Then suddenly, a few fragments of memories occured to your mind making you close your eyes shut for a second, Ganyu looked at you worriedly. "Are you okay?" you nodded. You saw Kazuha at the stage which made your eyes widen, "Why is he performing.. he's sick." You mumbled quitely but Keqing heard it as she responded. "Oh, This is fine Y/N. Usually with Kazuha's stubbornness even if you said he's not allowed to get off his bed he would definitely find some reason for him to." She explained.

You sighed, Will he really be okay?

Later at the play, you were rather stunned by Kazuha's acting- It seemed so In character, That you couldn't help but focus on him all the time; At the same time Kunikuzushi was also part of the play his role was the villain- quite fitting for him to be honest. “Oh that's new, Kunikuzushi actually agreed to be on the play I thought he wouldn't.” Keqing said you looked at the two of them, It seemed like they were familiar with Kunikuzushi is some point. “Are you close with Kunikuzushi?” You asked.

They looked back at me replying a chuckle, “No, but he used to hangout with Kazuha, But they suddenly lose contact with each other so..” You pondered, And yet he said they aren't close.

The play ended as you clapped your hand you eventually came to the backstage to congratulate them. “Kazuha! Congratulations here.” You said handing him a present it was a pastry you baked. As you hurriedly got out to find Kunikuzushi yourself you found him outside you gave him the pastry and walked away in hurry.

You baked pastry this morning for the whole cast, Kazuha smiled at the pastry he received it was a macaron shaped like hearts. “Cute.” He says as he took a bite on it. “And sweet.” You were running back to the culinary room to find noelle; She made sure to prepare a necessary ingredients as she was gonna teach you how to bake a cake today. “Thank you for teaching me, Noelle sorry to bother you..” You said. Noelle just smiled and shook her head, “It's not a bother Y/N. I genuinely think you're enjoying baking.”

You did enjoy it. You even dreamed of being a patissiere when you were a child but because you have a strict parents they didn't approve of it, nor do they would. If it was Miko then she would but for your parents—? Ha. When the two of you finished baking you brought some for Miko you saw Kazuha and a girl on a an area it wasn't too crowded. “Isn't that Kazuha..?” you said Noelle only chuckled. “Kazuha is really popular on this school, Freshmen his peers would confess to him but so far I don't see him accepting anyone's confession.”

“Oh.. Is he now..?” You said trying not to sound disappointed, But noelle caught on quickly. “Do.. you.. perhaps like Kazuha?” You felt something exploded, as your cheeks reddens. Do you like kazuha?

“Like..? I don't know... What it means on liking someone..” You said looking away. Noelle pondered for a moment, “Well.. If you like someone you feel not yourself when around them, your heart beats so fast that you don't know what to do, That's what my sister told me.” Did you like kazuha?

As soon as you got inside your mansion you saw Yae, you sat down on the couch as you buried your face in your hands. “What's wrong Y/N?” Yae asked you looked at her as your eyes started to water. It made your sister panic, “What's wrong?” You took a deep sigh, only Yae can see your vulnerable state not even your parents can. “Yae.. I think I might be liking someone but it seems so absurd.” You opened up to her she puts down her documents. “Like? Who would've thought Yae Y/N having a crush? Oh dear.”

“Yae stop teasing me..” You said blushing, she hugged you. “You know you can always tell sister about it.”

“I don't know when it started.. but whe I transfered I saw him and the first time I saw him  felt something beating on my heart.. And whenever I'm alone with him or our eyes met I feel like my stomach is acting weird..” You explained, Yae gave you a chuckle. “Then you liked him the moment you two met?” You nodded. “There's nothing wrong with that, It's still admiration when it comes to love however it's different.”

“You liked him, so what? Are you ready to confess?” You were hesitant. “But I don't know if he likes me back..” You said. “Well Why don't you try to ask him? If he doesn't then he is not the one for you.” You pondered. “B-But I..” Yae smiled. “You can just tell him you like him. If he doesn't like you back then it's his loss not yours.”

Yae's eyes looked down at yours, she knew it already because of what that woman reported to her, Of course you would feel that way, You have always been.  “Thank you Miko.” You said hugging her and went straight to your room tomorrow is a festival organized by the university there are many booths, and many games is it a perfect time to confess at him tomorrow?

You opened the group chat the girls, You knew you needed help since they were the ones knew kazuha the best.

YOIMIYA'S BITCHES
9 people active

You
Hi, uhm
Goodevening

Keqing
Y/N? What's the sudden formality? Haha

Ganyu
Yeah, what happened? Are you okay?

You
What do you do if you like someone
I mean uhm how do i put it..
Confessing?

Yoimiya
EVERYONE THIS IS A CALL @everyone
Y/N HAS A CRUSH
OMG IT HAS JUST BEEN THREE MONTHS
SINCE YOU TRANSFERED

Ayaka
WHO?
Y/N YOU HAVE A CRUSH????

Kuki
Alright, let's calm down Y/N might be terrified rn

Yoimiya
👹 GIRL U BETTER SPILL THE BEANS RN

You
I..
Oh my god..

Keqing
Settle down now, @Y/N who is it?
Promise we won't tell anyone we will help you

You
It's Kazuha
seen by Yoimiya, Ayaka, 5 others.

Yoimiya
OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Ayaka
Omg..

Keqing
Yeah i don't think you need to do anything at this point Y/N

Yanfei
True

You
Huh..? I was planning on confessing..

Keqing
You are?

Ganyu
Then how about..