[17]

You and Kunikuzushi was forced to be paired up together by the elders, “Oh you two look absolutely best for each other!” Your father exclaimed. You didn't reply you were too tired for all of this, “Why don't you two go and greet the guests?” Scsramouche's clicked his tongue as he left and you followed him without any words leaving your mouth. “Y/N! Are you okay?!” Yoiniyaband the others came to you you looked at them they had a worried expression on them. “W-What are you guys doing here..” You said

Yoimiya sighed, “We were invited here my father is a business man too as for Ayaka her brother is here and Heizou is the representative from his father's company..” Mona came as she sent a glare to Scaramouche. “You two are engaged.” You felt your stomach churn again. “I..” You said, You needed to know where Kazuha was you looked back to see your father talking to his guest you hurriedly ran away from the mansion going to the direction where kazuha went with Minatsu. You need to tell him the truth.

Scaramouche went with you, but you saw Kazuha no where and so was Minatsu. You broke down to tears but scaramouche only gave you a sigh. “Look, I didn't know.” He said. You sigh as you laughed. “Yeah, that's the most annoying part. We two didn't know anything.” You said.

Once the party was over you went with Yae, Mona and Amy. You didn't have your phone so you could only cry eventually you fell asleep during the ride which made Yae worried. “Mona, Amy. Why did Y/N cry?” Mona and Any looked at each other as they avoided the woman's gaze.

“Uh.. Y/N is dating someone.. it's not scaramouche, so she's..” Amy said, Yae 's brow raised as she looked at her sibling who looks like she's in a terrible nightmare. “Kazuha.. no.. don't leave me.” Yae's eyes widened.

Kazuha saw you with another man embracing each other, and he saw himself infront of them. “I do love him, So please Kazuha stop loving me. I don't love you.” You said which made Kazuha's eyes widened.

“Y/N, please tell me this is not true! You love me too! Tell me everything you want I'll do it!” Kazuha saw himself begging at the woman, Kazuha saw your saddened expression as you looked away. “No. You can't do anything about it.” You said as you walked away.

“.... .. .... .... ... ..... ... .....”

Kazuha woke up, he remembered the yesterday night events which made him annoyed. He got up and got ready to go in school, As he got down for breakfast he saw minatsu and his mother talking paying them no mind he left the room immediately. As he got in the school he saw you waiting on the gate.

You saw Kazuha, You tried to approach him but he only ignored you. Which made you close your eyes saddened, you saw, Ganyu saw you and helped you up. “Y/N, are you okay?” You smiled at her and nodded. “How about you you give him some time?” You nodded sadly, Hu Tao saw this and thought of a way to cheer you up.

As the classes started you couldn't help but think of a way to go to Kazuha and explain everything to him. “Ah, Y/N Ms. Minatsu is calling you.” Ganyu said you nodded when you got inside the council office you saw Minatsu sitting boredly. “Ah, here you are you missed a lot of council activities so you need a punishment.” You only gave her a look. But she replied with something unpleasant. “Congtatulations on your Engagement, Y/N.”

“I don't need your congratulations. Tell me what's the punishment and get me out of here.” You said.

Eventually you got it it, It was a cleaning duty. You were rich, so you didn't know how to do it but nevertheless you did it. Your hands were trembling as you swept the leaves on the field. You swept the ground in a hot sunny day.

Heizou and Kazuha saw you from the rooftop. Kazuha was looking at you, “You know your girlfriend very well. Why don't you just talk to her?” Kazuha didn't reply instead looked away. “Kazuha may I remind you that you two didn't broke up, If you don't fix this misunderstanding you may regret it.” Heizou said leaving him alone, suddenly scaramouche went to you which made him clench his fist annoyed.

“Hey are you okay?” You heard scaramouche asked. You looked to him he got even more worried than he already is, Your lips were pale which made him alerted. “I'm fine..” You said but you were already trembling, you staggered in the ground which made Scaramouche cuaght you, You passed out which made Scaramouche tap your cheeks. “Y/N? Y/N?!” he carried you in a bridal style towards the clinic.

The school nurse checked up on you. “We need to get her to the hospital!” Scaramouche immediately dialed his sister's number to inform of the situation.

While on the business department class the professor was peacefully explaining in class when a knock was heard, Ganyu and Hutao looked at each other and to the door It was scaramouche he had a worried expression while telling the professor something. The professor nodded and Scaramouche nodded back.

Keqing and Ganyu pondered, what happened and why did Scaramouche came in the business department? “Moving on.” they heard their professor said adjusting his glasses.

When it was time to go home all of them decided to go on the near ice cream parlor. Keqing and Ganyu looked at each other. “Oh hey, is Y/N with you?” Venti asked which made Kazuha jolt at the sudden mention of your name. “Y/N... Didn't cane into class today.” They all stopped.

“Mona and Amy didn't come with us too.” Ayaka said.

_

“Your sister is in a deep stress which caused her to have fatigue, but this is also starting to deteriorite her health. She must rest in order for her to recover based on the check up done she has been having coughs and nosebleeds untreated. How can you made it this worst?” The doctor said as he rubbed his temples, Yae on the other hand was focusing on his sister. “She.. needs to rest here for atleast she's stable again. And also I think she's having troubles sleeping.”

“It might be some time before she wakes up. But she's out of danger now.”

Yae gritted her teeth. “What was I doing... i can't let that happened again..” Yae mumbled quietly as she held your hand.