part - 17

Jisoo pov
I can't trust anyone right now. I have to do it by myself. what Suho was talking about what is my profit.

I have to ask Suho
_______________________________________

Kim seo-hyun - i am disappointed by you jin i trusted you it will be our profit if we will let her marry him.

Jin - but she is too young for this

Namjoon - no hyung dad is right it will be profit for us and for her as well she will get a luxurious life and it will make our relation more strong.

Jin - she is not ok with it if she will agree then make her marry who ever he is but make sure she know him well.

Namjoon - for that we have to find her first.

Kim seo-hyun - she is not listening to us anymore i know i was not a good father but still she should respect my decision.

Jin - even if i was in her place i would have not respected your decision.

Kim seo-hyun - enough you are disrespecting me do you even know who am i. After your father's death i raised you.

Jin - but it was because my father you are in this place don't forget who i am not who you are besides you left Jisoo at a forest if she will know this she is definitely not going to live with you anymore she don't even know that you are not his real father.

Kim seo-hyun - so what now i am the king everything will work according to me and don't dare to tell her anything otherwise you will see the death before getting married.

Jin - think about you, you lied to her that her second mother told you to kill her infact there was no second mother here to make yourself good in her eyes you have done this.

Namjoon - hyung you are being too offended it's not like what you think we can't see her sad that's why we made this story.

Jin - namjoon i thought you will be a good brother but i wasn't expecting this from you.

Jin went away.......
________________________________________
Jisoo pov

Suho - i can't tell you anything but don't kill me. But trust me it will be a profit for you.

Jisoo - you have to tell me otherwise i have to kill you.

Suho - i don't want to die

Taehyung - tell me (beathing with a stick) what you are talking about.

Suho - sorry i can't tell you

A soldier came and told something on Taehyung ears.

Taehyung look a jisoo's eyes and told

Taehyung - i have to go now dad is calling me.

Jisoo - ok you can go i will continue this tommorow.
________________________________________
Namjoon pov
I found her near the apple tree she was trying to get an apple but was unable to because of her height i went near her and get her an apple and gave it to her.

Namjoon - hey here you can eat this

Jisoo - sorry i don't eat apple

Namjoon - then what were you doing here  huh

Jisoo - it was for-r um.....ah.....j-ji-jin oppa

Namjoon - don't lie to me.

Jisoo - i know why are you here but no i don't want to marry whoever he is everything was alright but this marriage thing i am not going to accept this if i have to live away from you for this then i can do this as well.

Namjoon - hey pls for you father and brother you can atleast see him right?

Jisoo - huh.............. alright
_________________________________________
Jisoo pov
I was at a luxurious restaurant where i suppose to see my so called future husband not for me dad was not with me but namjoon oppa was there and after sometime i saw someone familiar it was

TAEHYUNG!!

i thought maybe he was here for some other work he was with his father maybe he was coming toward our seat with his father he was shocked same for me.

Namjoon whispered in my ears - he is here

They sat with us i was unable to look up at them

Taehyung's dad - i heared you are back after 18 years.

Jisoo - y-yes

I never thought it would be him but oppa could have told me.

Taehyung's dad - i would be happy to make you my daughter-in-law are you ok with it.

I looked at oppa he looked at me with intimidating eyes.

I looked at his dad and said

Jisoo - y-yes

Taehyung's dad - and teahyung what about you.

Taehyung looked at me and then down at the table and said yes

Taehyung's dad - ok you have 1 month enjoy.

I was nervous my hands were shaking .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED....
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.

VOTE