Moving On !!

(Akshara is alive. She was in coma when Naira got married. Naira was 18 when she got married and within 6 months of marriage, she divorced Kartik, a day after Shubham's death. After that she just disappeared. The day Naira left, Akshara came out of coma. No one knew where Naira was till she came back a month ago. She was a completely different Naira. She wasn't even bothered with the presence of Goenka's. Naira came after long 9 years. Kartik married Aashi 1 year back)

It was Anmol and Mansi's engagement. Kartik tried to make her jealous with Aashi. He wanted to show her that he was happily married. But to his shock, she wasn't affected at all. Akshara noticed changes in Naira who was now a more headstrong and a fierce woman. She was happy for her daughter who has moved on from a guy who didn't understand her or trust her. From heart Akshara wanted Naira to have a man in her life who respects her and trusts her, with whom Naira will actually have a peaceful life. Goenka's didn't deserve her daughter. Kartik not at all deserved her.

"Naira Di Naira Di.....ek gaana suna do na please" Mishti came with a guitar "Mishti mera mann nahi hai" Naira was on call with someone as she was wearing airpod in one ear "suna do suna do.....suna do becharon ko ek gaana" A guy was on the call with her. A smile crept on Naira's lips and she took the guitar from Mishti "kahan tak pahunche?" Naira asked while going ahead "bas 15 minute mein aa jaunga" He said "stay on the call, I'm not interested in listening their shit" Naira settled on the long chair "start with your song" He said cutely. Naira started playing with the strings. She closed her eyes and smiled genuinely.

Mainu ehna zyada pyaar karn lyi
Mere utte marn lyi,
Duniya ne jadon mainu chadta c
Ohdo mere naal khadan lyi,
Shukriya Shukriya Shukriya tera

"Who is he?" Akshara thought. Naitik looked at his wife for answers, since he thought Naira would have shared something with her.

Khushboo fail gyi teri
Meri rag rag andar ve,
Tu hi meri masjid sajna
Tu hi mandir ve,

Ho.... Khushboo fail gyi teri
Meri rag rag andar ve,
Tu hi meri masjid sajna
Tu hi mandir ve,

Aane do aane do
Zara paas aane do,
Jaane do jaane do
Aag lag jaane do,

Dardaan nu mere kolon khon lyi
Mere piche paagal hon lyi,
Aakhri waqt te mainu jaani ve
Marde marde bachaun lyi,
Shukriya Shukriya Shukriya tera

Whoever he was, Akshara knew her daughter was happy with him. While Kartik fumed in anger. When he wasn't happy, how could Naira be happy.

Main baarish aa ve teri
Tu baadal aa jaani,
Main tere lyi tu mere lyi
Paagal aa jaani,

Mere utte kare ehsaan lyi
Pakki teri pakki ve zubaan lyi,
Mere bina kuch v na peen lyi
Mere bina kuch v na khaan lyi,
Shukriya Shukriya Shukriya tera

Naira opened her eyes as she felt his presence. She smiled seeing two angels of her life. Naira kept the guitar aside and kneeled down on the floor "Mumma Mumma Mumma" A little girl of around 2.5 years old came running to Naira shocking everyone. Naira picked her daughter in her arms and swung her in the air "Nani" The little girl saw her grand mother. Naira left her daughter on the floor and walked to her husband who was still standing at the door. He was none other than RISHABH BAJAJ.

"Nani" The little girl held Akshara's pinky finger. Akshara kneeled down and felt as if she was seeing her little Naira. She was absolutely like Naira. She kissed Akshara's nose and giggled "Naina" Naira looked at her daughter. Akshara stood up and looked at Rishabh who took her blessings. Akshara saw happiness in Naira's eyes and blessed her son in law. She knew her daughter was happy, actually and genuinely happy "are you happy?" Naksh asked like a protective brother "saale sahab yeh aapko mujhse puchna chahiye" Rishabh earned a glare from Naira "I apologise from the depth of my heart Mrs. Bajaj" Rishabh bowed his head as he knew he can never win from his wife "don't be like your father" Naira looked at her daughter who sat on the floor giggling.