i'm tired

They had both just gotten back from school. Exhausted, she changed into her pajamas.

"Hey, do you want me to make us some food?" He asked as he took off his shoes.

"Yeah, that'd be nice, thanks," she smiled.

"Of course," He replied, kissing her cheek. She put her bag on the table and took out her homework. And his homework as well. As she sat down, already starting on her work. He walked in, holding two plates of food, and carefully placed them on the table.

"Thanks, it smells so good," she said, smiling. He nodded and pulled a chair next to her. They both quietly ate their food while working on their assignments. 

"Did you take notes for today on science? I fell asleep." He asked her.

"How did you fall asleep? That class is so noisy... " She asked him, smiling to herself at the thought.

"Hey, I was really tired from last night. We stayed up till 2 am playing Valorant remember." He said shoving her gently. 

"Right right well, who's idea was it anyway?" She said giving him an 'i told you so' look. He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Me..." he said smiling. They both stared at each other for a second.

"But did you though?" He asked leaning in. She grabbed his cheek.

"I did." She said as she kissed him.

"I can always count on you," he said kissing her back. They kissed for a few minutes, almost forgetting what they were doing before she pulled away.

"It's due tomorrow remember?" She asked, her face a bit flushed. He rolled his eyes again while nodding. 

"Here," She said passing him her notebook.

"Thanks, how about after this we finish that makeout sesh?" He asked looking at her. She sighed.

"Fine, but nothing more I'm really tired today too." She said looking back at him.

"Alright then," He said grinning. The two spent the next few hours together working on their assignments. And after that... their unfinished business as well.

"Do you want to watch some Tv before we go to sleep?" She asked, fixing the bed after they messed up the sheets. He was still lying down trying to catch his breath. 

"Yeah sure, let's watch a movie." He said. She towered above him, admiring the sight. 

"Your face is really red right now, did you know?" She said smirking as she turned on the Tv and put on a movie that they had both wanted to check out.

"Yeah well, that kind of happens when we make out." He said sitting up and pushing his hair out of his face. She stared at his neck, where the hickeys she gave him were. 

"Right." She said as she got in bed. He followed soon after. 

They both lay in bed, holding each other. Not long after did the girl fall asleep. The boy turned off the tv, kissing the top of her head.

"Goodnight," he said quietly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

zamn they're cute I want something like they do fr.