TW

{Trigger warning; mentions of self harm. If any of you need someone to talk to, my dms are always open. I know I seem like an asshole but I do care. Remember you're not alone.
This is their reaction to seeing your scars}

{Dream}
- Is angry, but not at you. More at himself for not noticing sooner.
- Reminds you how much he loves you and that he's always there.

{George}
- Makes sure to get rid of all the sharp items in the house, because he doesn't want you to relapse.
- Always reminds you that you're not alone and can always talk to him.

{Sapnap}
- Shocked, angry, and heartbroken all at once. He thought it was his fault you were harming, but suppressed those emotions to help you.
- Reminds you how loved you are.

{Karl}
- Absolutely heart broken, but pushes it down to help get you feeling more like yourself again.
- Holds you close and tells you stories to take your mind off the urges.

{Quackity}
- At a lose for words, all of his emotions fueling into one emotion.
- Takes all the pro-cautions he can; getting rid of sharp items, cleaning your cuts, comforting you, etc.

{Wilbur}
- Calm, because he doesn't want to scare you with intense emotions in a high tension situation. But under the surface he's heartbroken.
- Cleans them and properly wraps them, reminds you to talk to him, constantly tells you he loves you.

{Techno}
- Much like Wilbur to be honest. However, he gently suggests getting professional help.
- Spends more time with you to make sure you know you're loved and cared for, as well as to take your mind away from the urges.

{Fundy}
- Panics slightly at first, but quickly comes to his senses and helps clean and wrap them.
- Cuddles with you and whispers calming/loving things to you.

{Schlatt}
- Upset that he didn't notice it sooner, to clarify he wasn't upset with you, he was upset with himself.
- Did everything in his power to make sure you never relapsed again; helping you get professional help, getting rid of sharp/dangerous items, etc.

{Punz}
- Shattered, he was absolutely shattered that you were going through it alone.
- Constantly reminded you that he was always going to be there, kiss your scars, and remind you that he loves you and so many people do.

{Niki}
- She cried when she found out. How did she not notice? Why did you do it? So many questions ran through her head as she hugged you close after cleaning you up.
- She would tell you how strong you are and that you're never alone.

{Jack}
- He remains calm while cleaning you up and wrapping them, but once you're okay and he's alone he lets his walls down. He feels like he failed at being your partner.
- Starts doing research on how he can help you more.

{Tommy}
- Is a nervous wreck, he doesn't want to hurt you while trying to clean them or say the wrong thing or make you feel worse. He asks Wilbur and motherinnit what he should do.
- Once everything gets settled, he holds you close and tells you that you can always talk to him and that he's not going anywhere.

{Ranboo}
- Has an idea of what to do but does call his parents or Wilbur to tell him what to do. Cleans and wraps them before sitting down and having a heart to heart.
- Tells you to always call him when the urges come back, no matter what time of day or night,

{Tubbo}
- Doesn't freak out until after your cuts are cleaned and wrapped. During the cleaning process he reminds you that he cares and is always there.
- Sits down with his parents or yours or both, to learn what to from this point. Helps distract you from the urges by teaching you songs on the ukulele or piano.

{Philza}
- Dad mode activated. Hides his emotions to keep from stressing you out or putting you in a darker mind set. After cleaning up the wounds he sits you down and asks what made you feel that way.
- Offers to help get professional help, he's completely by your side throughout the whole process/recovery journey.