Stereotypical tropes

{stereotypical couple tropes}

{Dream}
- Boy Meets Girl: A boy and a girl meet, lose each other, then find each other again.
- You two were childhood best friends and you ended up having to move away. You two stayed in contact but eventually fell out of contact.
- After a couple years, your paths crossed.

{George}
- Cannot Talk to Women: A guy who has trouble talking to girls.
- You were a big streamer, that was introduced into the SMP by Dream.
- You and George clicked but he was so awe struck, he had no idea how to talk to you.

{Sapnap}
- Childhood Friend Romance: People who have been friends since childhood get a Relationship Upgrade.
- You two grew up together and eventually realized that you had feelings for each other.

{Karl}
- Electric Love: Love represented by literal sparks.
- The literal definition of electric love.

{Quackity}
- Everyone Can See It: It's obvious that these two are meant to be together, if only they themselves saw it.
- You two are head over heels for each other but can't tell.

{Wilbur}
- Fate Drives Us Together: If two people keep encountering each other, it means they're meant to be together.
- You two used to cross paths all the time and thought nothing of it until you stopped seeing each other for a few days.
- Then seeing each other again, you two decided to act on it.

{Techno}
- First Love: The first person that you've ever fallen in love with.
- Call it high school sweethearts if you will.

{Fundy}
- I Can't Believe a Guy Like You Would Notice Me: A character is surprised to learn that their crush actually loves them back.
- You two were really good friends and he developed a crush on, he thought you'd never like him back.

{Schlatt}
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: A peppy, energetic girl who helps a cranky, uptight guy loosen up and they fall in love.
- You teach him to value small things in live.

{Punz}
- Life-Saving Encouragement: A statement of hope/encouragement saves a person literally or spiritually.
- You both saved each other.

{Niki}
- Closet Key: A character who makes a person realize that they're actually gay/bi, often they end up hooking up with that character in return.
- Assuming you're experimenting or confused about your sexuality, Niki helps you figure it out.

{Jack}
- Literally Loving Thy Neighbor: Falling in love with your neighbor.
- You were his neighbor and you two believed it was love at first sight.

{Tommy}
- Love at First Sight: Falling in love with somebody the moment you see them.
- He fell for you the second he saw your face on Twitch.

{Ranboo}
- Long-Distance Relationship: Characters who are far away from each other have a romance.
- You two met when he was in London for the first time. You two had a Danny and Sandy moment before he went back to the US.

{Tubbo}
- Love at First Note: Falling in love with somebody when you hear them sing.
- He heard you singing at school and immediately fell for you.

{Philza}
- Insecure Love Interest: A character who believes themself to be unworthy of their Love Interest.
- You think you don't deserve him and he thinks he doesn't deserve you.