🌼Chishiya X Reader🌼

So it's just you and Chishiya cuddling together🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Chishiya had just gotten out of a game. It was a simple 4 of diamonds so it wasn't that hard, especially when Chishiya is really smart. Your not that dumb either.

It was a game where you had to figure out some codes to six locks, until you could get out of the room. You managed to crack three of them and Chishiya the other three.

You were now at the Beach, walking towards the rooms. You were talking about some stuff until you approached your room. You almost opened the door, but Chishiya stopped you.

You turned around to face him. "Is there something wrong?" You asked him. He just smirked and pulled you into a kiss. It was a soft kiss, filled with passion.

You pulled away from the kiss for a moment to look him in the eyes, until pulling  him back for another kiss. This time it was a bit harder and more passionate. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss.

He then pulled away a couple minutes later. He took a hold of your wrist. "Follow me, sweetheart" He said lovingly. "Where are we going?" You giggled when he started to drag you by your wrist. You followed behind him, his hand never letting go of you.

You approached at the door to his room and he opened it. You two walked in and he closed the door. He pulled you into the room and then let go of you. He laid on the bed.

It was then, after you saw his bed, when you relaized that it was late at night and you were growing tired, so you walked over to his bed and crawled next to him laying your head against his chest.

The feeling of his heart beating was really calming.

He didn't know you were still awake, because your eyes were closed. He admired your peaceful face.

"I love you" He whispered and moved a bit of hair out of your face.

"I love you too" You mumbled against his chest and smiled. He relaized you weren't sleeping and his cheeks turned into a light shade of red.

You lifted your head and looked at him. You giggled a little at his expression and then kissed him before you let your head fall back down on his chest.

You fell asleep quickly to the sound of his heart beat. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered some sweet nothings to your ear before falling asleep too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's short or bad. I tried my best, okay😭 Tell me what you think about this. Be honest so i can get more motivation to get better and give me some tips too if possible😃

Word count: 477