🌼Tatta X Reader🌼

You save Tatta in the tag game and after a few days you two meet again at the beach.

Reader is Gender-neutral.

Warnings: There may be some swear words here and there. Also Niragi is a warning because ew.

Enjoyy🤭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked in to the apartment building that was your next game area. Once you got up the stairs you observed the people there.

You got a little anxious when everyone just stared at you, so you decided to take a phone and back away from the table. You continued to observe the people but then suddenly some one spoke to you in a soft voice.

"Do you know what this is? I was brought here yesterday." He asked and you looked at the man. He had black, shoulder lenght hair and a cap. He looked sweet and adorable so you decided to help him. "It's a game. You need to play it once you've registered into it." You spoke to him.

He looked at you confused. "Game? What happens if i don't play it?" "You get killed by one of those lasers that come from the sky." "Lasers?" He asked and his eyes widened. "yea.." You answered and looked at the phone screen.

You saw that he had raised his hand towards you, waiting for you to shake it. You took a hold of his hand and shook it lightly. "Tatta" He said and smiled a little. "Y/N" You answered and smiled. Some other players came into the game and then it started. You thought that you would easily survive, if you just stayed alone.

And that's what you did. The rules to the game were simple. You need to find a door that opens and stop the time bomb from exploding. Sound easy, except for the fact that there is a tagger with a horse mask on. You already saw them once and they almost shot you but you got away rather quickly.

You walked down the stairs until you heard gunshots. You hid behind a corner and flinched a couple times when the gunsshots started again. You looked over your shoulder to see what was going on.

You saw Tatta hiding from the bullets but you didn't see the one shooting. You looked at the other side of the building and saw the tagger shooting the door that Tatta tried to open. "Hey! Come here!" You said to him but he didn't move. "Shit" You said and crawled over to him.

"Don't just sit there, you gotta move" You told him and helped Tatta away from the horse masked guy.

~Time skip~

It's the end of the game and you both survived. You were walking away from the apartment complex and after talking for a while you turned to Tatta. "I would like to stay with you but i gotta get back to my safe place" You told him. "Well i-i don't have a safe place to stay in, at least not yet." He said with a sad face.

"Promise me." You started. "You and i both will survive and we'll meet again somewhere, okay?" You asked him and he nodded. "I promise. I'll miss you even though i've known you for a very short time."

"I'll miss you too Tatta" You said and left.

You got to your safe place and you went straight to bed.  All you could think of was how sweet Tatta was towards you. You smiled and went to sleep.

~Time skip~

You saw a group of people walking towards a car. They all had wristband on. You had seen people with the wristband before, but now you wanted to find out why they have it. There was this black haired man with piercings so you decided to ask him about it.

"Hey, uhh just asking about those wristbands, why does so many people in the games have them?" You asked him and he looked at you.

"Why do you care?" He asked and smirked. "Well i just wanted to know." You told him. "Ever heard people talk about 'the beach' ?" He asked and you shook your head. "No" You simply said. "Well i could bring you there." He told you and looked deep into your eyes. "You want me to. Don't you?" "Sure, Whatever." You said and broke the eye contact.

"Well then" He said and everything went black.

...

"Hey!"

...

You thought you opened your eyes, but it was still dark. You could feel the presence of people around you and soon, a bag was pulled off of your head and your eyes adjusted to the light of the room.

You saw a lot of people in the room. People you have never seen before. You were confused and soon one of them started to speak. It was a man with black, shoulder lenght hair and sunglasses. He was wearing a colorful robe and red swimming trunks.

"You seem to be confused so let me introduce myself. I am the leader of the beach, call me Hatter." He said and you looked at him like he was out of his mind. He probably was.

He explained the rules to you and you just nodded along the whole time. "So, basically, you have an army for yourself to collect card so you could get out of here?" You questioned and he nodded. "Yes." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Cool, can i go now?" You asked and he nodded once again. "Have fun" He said and you left the room.

"Let's see this 'escape from reality' he was talking about" You said to yourself and when you saw it, your lips immediately pulled to a little smile. "An escape from reality, i see" You thought.

The person who started talking to you wasn't the one you expected. It was the same guy from earlier who kidnapped you in here. "Seems like your awake." He whispered right into your ear.

You cringed away from him and he smirked. "Fuck off" You said to him and he scoffed. "That's not a way to greet a friend" "We're not friends. You kidnapped me" You said.

"You're the one who wanted me to take you here." He said and you pushed him away and ran to the other direction through the whole mass of people.

"God that was annoying" You thought and walked to an almost empty hallway.

You saw a couple people and the turned to look at you for a moment but then continued chatting. You walked past them and when you turned the corner you saw him. The same hat, same shirt, but he was now wearing swimming trunks too.

"Tatta?" You questioned and he looked at you. He gasped a little and his eyes widened. "Y/N! You're still alive." "So are you" "I promised to" You smiled at him and he came closer.

He hugged you and it caught you off guard but hugged him back. "You're the reason i wanted to stay alive. Whenever i felt like giving up i thought of you." He said and pulled away from the hug to look you in the eyes.

You smiled widely. You knew that you would be with him the rest of this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was not requested, BUT i felt the need to do a Tatta x Reader because i don't see enough content of Tatta and he's so underrated and such a bbg and i love him. My heart broke when he died and i actually cried because of it. It was so sad.

Anyway if you have requests on a 'x reader' one shot you would like for me to do, just comment it and i'll try to deliver it as fast as possible.

Until then, See ya!

Words: 1297