Ann x Reader

Pre borderlands~

You and Ann are outside on a coffee break..

Genre: Fluff and kinda angst.

⚠️Spoilers for season 2⚠️

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I walked inside the coffee shop and over to the cashiers desk. I quickly ordered some coffee and cake pops and after ordering i went to find a table to sit on.

I looked at one of the tables and soon i saw my beautiful girlfriend, soon to be wife, sitting on one of them. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Heyy, i thought you were at work." I said and sat next to her. "I'm on a quick coffee break because this morning i slept too late and couldn't have my usual morning coffee" Ann said and I looked at her lovingly.

"I should've been awake to make you coffee, i'm sorry" I apologized. "It isn't your fault, don't apologize" "Yeah yeah, whatever." I answered rolling my eyes playfully. She flashed a smile at me.

"Here's your order ma'am." The waiter said and gave me my cake pops and coffee. "Thank you" I quickly said before the waiter smiled and walked away.

"So, what brings you here?" Ann asked me suddenly. I turned my head to look at her. "I have a day off from work today so i decided to have a lonely day out." I answered her and leaned in towards her, but only a little.

"Well since you're here with me, it doesn't seem like a lonely day" She chuckled a little and gave a small smile to me.

"You're right." I said and put my head on her shoulder. Ann took a sip of her coffee and i watched as her red lips went over the mug as she drinked it.

She was so pretty without even trying.

"Hey i have an idea." I said. "Maybe we should go over to that park for a while." I said and pointed at some benches at a nearby park where children were laughing and the sun was shining.

"I don't know love. I have a limited time before i need to get back at work." She told me and my smiley face turned into a frown. "Please, just this once. For me?" I said and looked at her with innocent, bug eyes.

She chuckled at my child-like behavior and shook her head but in an approving way. "Fine. Just this once." She said and got up from the table. Ann took our mugs and went to put them away while i collected all of our stuff.

She put her sunglasses on and we headed out the door.

I looked at the sky to see the sun. Not to stare at it of course, just to get the good vibe from it. It was such a beautiful day outside and i just wanted to hang out all day.

As me and Ann were walking we saw that some random people were in the middle of the big shibya cross and the light wasn't even green. Cars started going and they almost got hit by them.

They soon ran away from the scene and pushed Ann a little out of the way. "Oi! Watch where you're going!" I yelled after them, not liking the fact that my fiancée was being pushed.

I could hear a little sorry from one of the guys but they kept running. Me and ann kept walking before i saw that people started to look at the sky.

At first i didn't pay attention to it, but when the all started pointing, i got curious myself. I looked and saw something in the sky.

"What's that?" I asked and Ann looked at the same thing confused. "I don't know. It looks like fireworks to me" She said and leaned against me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I smiled at her, but she didn't see it.