-Departure-

-3rd person-

"WE CANT STAY HERE!"

"Why not we have a least a week to prepare for the rotten to come threw here we can end it before it gets to big"

"You dont understand that could lead to worse consequences we cannot stop it" mobius looked at sylvie's eyes who glared at him.

"FINE Your responsible for the deaths" sylvie poked mobius in the chest before turning to walk out of the tent.

Mobius walked after her "look I know were in your original universe and you want to protect it and protect your brother but you need to understand that they survive it's not a apocalyptic event they will pull through but if we mess with what happens, who know what might happen its dangerous"

Looking over her shoulder with a furrowed brows and gritted her teeth "we already finished this discussion so start talking about anything else before I rip out your vocal cords"

Sighing mobius thought for a second before talking "so your brother is loki but you are loki how does that work honest to god I cared less than to read the file"

Huffing she looks forward "twins our mother had twins me and loki"

"Ok so next question I knew you and the other loki were a thing is it not weird since y'know you have a brother that looks like him" he cocked an eyebrow.

Swiftly turning to face mobius, sylvie looked at his eyes "they look different and act differently they are different people entirely" turned around and walking into her sleeping tent.

Mobius turned tail and walked to loki's tent to take a look at him. Opening the tent flaps to stick his head in mobius found himself staring at a brow and white short haired man like shorter than the other loki he could see it reached his ears with a fade on the sides and he also looked no more than 20.

Wearing a black leather t-shirt and Jean's with black boots hanging off the bed still attached to the very different looking loki.

"Jesus he looks totally different what is he half asgardian" he whispered to no but himself.

"Yes he actually is his mother frigga seems to be his biological mother while the father was a frost giant no name on file"

Jumping slightly at the unexpected voice he turns to see B-15 "jesus women you almost gave me a heart attack"

B-15 stood looking unamused "I need to talk to you"

"Alright" mobius looked at loki once more before turning around and following B-15 outside.

-Loki-

I awoke to horrible screeching and yelling outside quickly getting up I ran outside to see what was happening.

Looking around i saw humanoid creatures they had boney blades where their hands should be. Their were nine of them standing and one on the ground with its head far away from its body.

They ran around plunging their bloody blades into the men and women that ran at them with the futuristic weapon at some point one of the humans managed to land a hit with the weapon disintegrating the creature.

Before I could think of what I should do one of them finished slaughtering the warriors and turned to look at me and started to run at me. Startled I tried to back up scared but nevertheless tripped on my foot.

While falling in my panic I had not noticed the hideous creature jab his arm out until it was scratching an itch on my eye....it stabbed my eye while attempting to skewer my head like a shish kabob but thanks to me falling only my eye was damaged not that I didnt scream out.

"S-stay away!" The fire raged on around us as I shuffled away on my ass as my eye bled with mine and foreign blood mixing.

Stomping towards me the monster unhinged its jaw until I could see its esophagus clear as day terrified I attempted to get up but failed.

Sensing an attack coming I instinctively threw my right hand up outstretched. My arm burned painfully as the bastard projectile vomited his stomach acid on my arm I all but screamed out loud.

Looking at the approaching figure with blurry vision from my remaining eye all hope left my body until a load bang was heard to my right.

-3rd person-

The loud bang from a desert eagle stilled the monsters screeching as it collided with its head making it hit the ground with a loud thump as it stilled its movement with a eerie silence.

Mobius stood there with the desert eagle in hand for a couple seconds before he rushed to a unconscious loki bleeding from his eye as the infection tried to course it's way through him along with his melted skin on his arm.

"I'm sorry lokes...I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner now I have to erase you so you dont turn" mobius spoke with sorrow.

"You really didn't read the file you idiot dont kill him" B-15 spoke walking up to them with a first aid kit.

"What do you mean is their a cure!" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"No"

His mood dropped again

"He is immune dumbass jeez why were you even in our forces"

"Because I get results"

"Dont make me laugh"

"....why is he immune"

"He is part jotun and it was a jotun worm came from them moved onto humans bodys like parasites. The bodys dead and rotting but still material for them they make it move in ways they need or want for more material"

"Freaky shit"

"Yes indeed freaky shit but back to loki in this world he is half asgardian remember I dont know what that entails but I dont want to be here when it happens"

Sylvie came running up to them but stopped when she saw her brother "is he ok"

"He will live well if he fights off the infection after all he acquired it differently this time by a pure blood anything could happen....so we should leave here leave.....him here"

"WHAT YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!"

"Its for the safety of everyone princess leave a note and a weapon for him if you belive he will be fine but we leave NOW" B-15 stood and started to gather some supplies readying to leave with the survivors of the attack.

Sylvie looked at loki with sad eyes before sighing and taking a piece of paper and a pen and writing something and leaving it next to her brother.

Mobius took out his desert eagle and put it onto of the note along with extra mags and took out a recording device explaining how to use the weapon and a location for more ammunition and set it down next to the weapon.

Finally B-15 came back and looked at loki with conflicted look before getting down on a knee and dropping a combat knife with a note attached to it in the pile and standing turned but stopped and looked back down. "Keep safe cowboy"

Opening up a portal the 3 along with the other five survivors walked into the portal before it closed.

The portal closes as the fingers of the monster that attacked loki twitched.

Minutes later the monster stood up and walked past the burning camp in the direction of lights that light up the sky.

-back at the camp-

Ashes of the monsters littered the field along with the ashes of the dead men and women who tried to stop them.

Loki lays on the ground his body laying still with bandages wrapped along his arm and his left eye his body a ting of blue with white lines adorning him.

The bandages around loki's eye covered his eye but not the skin around it as it turned a dark color with a cold sweat running down loki's forehead.

A/N
Back at it again with a lovely chapter hope you loved it luv💚