Chapter five- The grade school Host

We were all dressed as Arabians. I had on a red with black one that covered up my areas. The twins had matching green ones. Honey's was a cute mix-match one. Mori had on purple top and no shirt. Which I was trying so hard not to eye rape him. Kyoya had on a black with purple one on. And Tamaki had on a prince outfit. The show off. Thats when the doors open to reveal a kid.

"Welcome."

"Oh it is a kid. A boy no less."Twins each taking turns.

"Whats wrong, little lost boy? Did you need something from our palace?" Tamaki asks.

"You're this place's king?" The boy asks. Oh Great. I am never going to hear the end of it.

Tamaki looked really loved. He was deep in his character. I must admit he did look very hot in his outfit but I am not telling that to him. He'll get the wrong idea. But he remained  silent to the boy's question.

"Am I wrong?" Come on boy!

"Here, little lost boy." Tamaki stop acting your character or I'll slap you.

"What did you just call me?"

"King." Great.

"Oh, King! Yes indeed, I am the king of the Host club." He says posing every which way.

"I am Takaoji Shiro, Elementary 5th year, class A!" the  boy says.

Tamaki holds his cheeks in his palms.

"I hereby petition the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!" Shiro says.

We all look at him confused. Why would he want Tamaki to teach him? There has to be a reason. No one would willingly go to the host club if you were a guy. So, what does he want?

"You want The Fucking Blondie as your fucking teacher?"

————————————————————————-

We have opened the club for business. We all were with our customers. I had my usual with me: Akiko, Miki, and Cera. This was a normal day expect having the elementary boy here. He was bugging me to death. He was always staring way to close to tamaki and his princesses.

"My, Tamaki, you have an apprentice?" one of the girls Tamaki had says.

"Yes. He's still in grade school but I like the look in his eyes." Tamaki retorts. Yeah, you only liked that he called you king.

"Can such a small boy serve as a host?" She asks.

Tamaki grabs her chin, " Love has nothing to do with age. No, to tell the truth, even my heart begins to pound, and I always become like a little boy, when you are before me."

"Ah, Tamaki!"

The boy was super close to them. He is already breaking one of my rules. I hate other kids besides my little brother. How can they be okay with the boy right in front of them.