ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

this chapter is a little short but it's just filling in gaps. I hate doing 2 POVs in one chapter... enjoy.

Life is unfair. It's unfair from the cradle to the grave.

It gives you portions of hell you never ask for, and can't possibly imagine. It's like me asking for a pepperoni pizza, and I get pickles instead. Disgusting.

I know that doesn't come close to the death of a family member who meant the world to us, but still. Don't hate me.

People were evil. Cruel. Unforgiving. Merciless. Without the organ that makes their blood flow. It was only the ones that proved their worth that I exclude from those descriptions.

Chloe.

She was everyone's favourite eight year old. Gone too soon, and with so much potential. She had everyone wrapped around her tiny fingers. From playing horses to doing her hair and nails. When we lost her, the house died with her. Stephen and his family died with her. It was dark. He shut everyone out. For years, we couldn't get him out of the house. He buried himself in work, women and alcohol. He became a robot.

Until True.

She brought him back without even knowing it. She loved with all his scars and wounds.

But now... that scar has been reopened for all of us.

"When did it arrive?" Stephen fumes. No doubt, the guy wants to rip Vladimir a new one. All this drama cut his trip with True short. Believe it or not, he looks both pissed and happy.

"Yesterday, but our men never saw it. The guns we were given from the mafia in Spain never got here. That was in its place," his jaw clenched. Our guns were replaced with a black rose. Vladimir left clues like it was ammateur hour. Don't even get me started on his digital footprint. He's a joke- but a dangerous one. This put all of us in danger. Stephen took someone he loved and now he is out for blood.

"Who's with the girls?" he looks at me.

"We have men outside the house 24/7," we walk towards the meeting room.

"Bring them here. Tell them to pack for a while," he smirks. "I'm sure Tiana won't mind."

"Please, that woman is stubborn as hell and besides she hates me," everyday I see her, I reminded of my massive f**k-up.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have lied Seb. You know her morals, man. The moment you knew she worked for you, you had two options. Come clean or end it. You didn't do either so now, you have to wait. Don't worry, she will come around," he pats my shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder," my voice drips with sarcasm. "She's been working as my assistant for two months and I still can't get within a mile of her. It's driving me insane. We're like a damn lightswitch. One minute we're okay, like nothing happened. And the next, we're like cats and dogs," Sure there were moments when the both of us almost caved, but Ana needs time. I leave to go pick up Ana at the office while Tristan goes for Cait.

This situation, not only puts us, but them in danger. They are tough, but our enemies are ruthless. I drive like a madman to the office. My alpha male complex triples in size when I see her.

Why is she smiling with some random dude?

Her laugh echoes through the office. What could he have possibly said that was sooooo f**king funny?

I stride toward them. Fuming. Jealous. Protective. And I don't give a shit.

"Am I interrupting something?"