Distract me

The first few weeks were hard excruciatingly painful she didn't have Jon and she didn't have Sandor, Bran was still unconscious but she still had Rob. Rickon was a mess so was Catetlyn, she wouldn't leave Brans side and Odetta didn't like to leave Bran's side either. Odie spent most nights her and summer would curl up on either side of Bran protecting him as Cat would worry in the corner making her witchy little shrines and gifts begging the gods to save her son

During the day Odetta would try and take Rickon's mind off of everything but it was hard he cried and cried clinging to her. And when she wasn't with Rickon or Brandon she was with Robb. He brought her a lot of comfort and peace among the madness of everything.

'I don't know what I'd do without you. Robb told her

'On the contrary it is I that would be completely lost and losing my mind if you weren't here.' Odie told Robb it was like she just needed Jon to leave to realize how wonderful Robb was and how much he adores her and how much she did love Robb. She just needed her distraction out-of-the-way. Jon was a distraction. There was no doubt about it from the time she was barely 10 till now, six years later she had known she was supposed to marry Robb but maybe that was why she wanted Jon... Maybe? But he was kind and he was sweet and he was skilled. But so is Robb. And Robb was here and the man that she was going to marry.

'I need a distraction.' Odie told him. 'Distract me.' she requested and instantly he had his lips on her but Rickon came barreling into the room clinging to Odie.

'What about if we all go for a ride?' Robb suggested

'What do you say Rickon? you wanna go for a ride? You can ride with me.' Odie told him he nodded as she wiped his eyes.

'You're gonna make a good mother one day.' Robb whispered in her ear as they walk to the stables

'I already feel like Brandon and Rickon are my babies,' she told him 'I need Brandon to wake up I need him to be OK.' She told him

'I know. And he will be.' Robb told her they all had to have faith.

When Odie wasn't in Bran's bed summer curled up between them she was in robb's he held her close because it felt like she was the one stability he had. With his father gone he was the Lord of Winterfell now and she would be his lady of Winterfell. He had never been more confident about anything. He loved her with his whole heart and as she lay in his arms he knew that this was going to be forever.

It was finally starting to feel like a normal day. Bran hadn't woken up yet but Odie had gotten Rickon to smile they were eating breakfast giggling and laughing at the table when Robb found them. It was nice to see them smile. Odie turned her head smiling back at him as he kissed her his arms wrapping around her.

'Rickon tell robb what you were telling me.' Odie said sweetly wrapping her hands behind her holding onto robbs legs.

'I had a dream that the entire royal family was here and they all turned into snowman and they had stick arms and carrot noses coal for the eyes and they were dancing around and the snowman were dressed up in their clothes!' rickon announced

'Doesn't that sound hilarious!' Odie said tipping her head back into Robb

'that sounds like something I would want to see.' Robb agreed

'And the prince he was melting because he's hot headed, Odie says. So he was just a puddle of clothes by the end of the dream.' Rickon told them

'Thats the best part!' Odie remarked laughing.

'You wanna know what I dreamed?' Robb whispered sitting down next to odie pulling her to him.

'What?' She rasped

'I can show you.' He told her pressing his lips to hers. Their lips molding together she melted into him.