Part 18

Sidharth goes to turn on the lights of the house and as the lights turn on , bb13 team cheered and shouted :
Bb13 buddies:Welcome home little princess ... 

The whole place was decorated with pink colored stuff toys like teddy bears , barbie dolls and pooh etc ... With pink colored balloons all over the hall ... Soon Sid joined Shehnaaz and the new parents were happy seeing the whole scenario ... And the place where SidNaaz's wedding picture was hanged , there was the picture of SidNaaz with their daughter which Paras took in hospital ... Their eyes were twinkling in glee ... 

Baaz:Toh kaisa laga meri little baby ko yeh surprise ??

Shehnaaz:It's amazing bhai ... And main ab baby nahi hoon ... Ab main ek baby ki mamma ban chuki hoon so please stop calling me baby ... Ok ?

Shehnaaz said this while showing her fake anger to her brother ... He replied her while wrapping his hand around her shoulder :Tum chaahe kitni bhi bari hojao ... Lekin mere liyay hamesha meri little baby hi rahogi .. samjhi ... Jhalli ...

And he took her in a brotherly hug ... After enjoying some quality time with the little princess and their friends , bb13 buddies left to their homes

Next day everyone were busy in doing preparations for the naming ceremony of the little doll ... In evening , all the guests arrived at Shukla Mansion including shehnaaz's parents ... Her parents were busy in adoring their grand daughter and Shehnaaz was in her room ... Shehnaaz didn't even decide her dress ... She was exploring her cupboard for a perfect saree ... And suddenly someone present a box wrapped in gift paper .. She turned and found Sidharth standing there with a huge smile plastered on his face 

Sidharth:Mujhay pata tha k kaamon mein tum bhool hi jaaogi apni dress k baare mein ... So this is a small gift for you ... 

Shehnaaz smiled thinking that he knows her so well ... She was just staring in his eyes and he said :Mujhay pata hai sweetheart tum kya soch rahi ho ... Sab baad mein sochna and abhi jaldi se box open karo or batao k gift kaisa laga ... 

Shehnaaz opened the box and found a beautiful white and maroon saree inside it ...

Shehnaaz:It's beautiful Sid... Thank you so much ... 

Sidharth:Thanks baad mein bolna ... Abhi jaa ker jaldi se ready hojao ... Aaj hamari princess ki naming ceremony hai ...

Shehnaaz broke the hug and quickly pecked his cheek and ran to get ready ... He smiled at his chirpy and bubbly Shehnaaz ... Shehnaaz changed the saree and came out of the restroom and he was lost in her beauty ... Her petite figure , her perfect curves , everything was looking gorgeous in that revealing saree ... Sidharth was not blinking his eyes at all ... His intense gaze was making her blush more and more

Shehnaaz slightly moved her hairs behind her ears while looking on the marble floor ... But his gaze was getting more and more intense ... He slowly walked up to her and held her hand ... He kissed her hand and she blushed even more ... He took out a jewelry box from his pocket and opened it ... Shehnaaz looked at the box and them him with confusion gesturing him what is this ?