chapter 11

Skip a couple of weeks

"do i look presentable but also hot and professional" I ask the people in Josh's room. "of course" Josh says pecking my lips. We have gotten super close recently and very open about kissing it still is quite awkward to me so I don't give in a lot to his kisses. "well from someone who doesn't sleep in the same bed as you, you look good" Bryce says "i'm so nervous" I say.

Dixie, Mads and I are starting a podcast today. We don't have a guest this one will just be us talking about ourselves. The name of the podcast is called Kiss and Tell. The Sway House manager wanted all the girlfriends of Sway to do a sway girlfriend podcast but since i'm not technically dating Josh and since we don't get along they told me, mads and dixie to do one since we are friends and live in The Sway House.

Then Mads and Dixie came out of the bathroom. "you ready" Mads asks "yeah" I say. Josh gives me a kiss on the cheek and then Mads drives us to the studio where we are doing this at. "i'm nervous" I say "yeah same but once we get talking it will be easier" Dixie says "we should get dunkin after" I say "alright punkin" Mads says. That's their nickname for me since i am obsessed with Dunkin. "looks like Michelle is here" Mads says. We don't like Michelle she flirted with Josh, Jaden, and Noah and it rude to us. "oh great she'll probably wants us to talk about our sex lives with the guys she wants to get with" Dixie says "josh and pay haven't fucked so" Mads says "yeah once we start dating is when it will happen" I say and we all get out of the car. We go inside and Michelle and Micheal are in there. "hey girls" Michelle says falsely. "so this podcast just talk about your selves and how y'all met and the background of the podcast and your friend group." Micheal says "ok" Mads says. They leave the room and we start recording.

"hey guys it's Paisley Hall" I say "mads lewis" Mads says "and dixie damelio" Dixie says "welcome back to kiss and tell" I say "this is our podcast to talk about drama, relationships, reality of being a tiktoker, and our personal lives" Mads says "so today since it's our first podcast we are gonna talk about the backstory of our friendship and the podcast. Also we have to live up to the name so we are gonna do our first kiss stories" Dixie says "how did we all meet actually" I say "i met Paisley at Stage Coach and met Dixie through Griffin" Mads says "yeah i met Mads as she said at Stage Coach and Dixie and I met I think at Dunkin" I say "yeah we did I was going to get coffee and saw you in there" Dixie says "yeah it was my first time in LA and I had to call and uber to dunkin because bryce couldn't pick me up from the airport" I say "yeah and we all became friends through Paisley" Mads says "yeah because y'all were both my LA bestfriends so whenever I came out I would always hangout with y'all" I say "let's switch the subject to how we got this podcast" Dixie says "the sway hosue manager wanted all of the sway boys girlfriends to do a podcast but i'm not a girlfriend and not all of us are super close with eachother so they decided for us 3 to do a podcast since we live in the swayhouse and we are best friends" I say "yeah now i think it's time for our first kiss stories" Mads says "i think it should be youngest to oldest" Dixie says "don't bout me on the spot" I say "come on" Mads says "alright... so are we talking making out or kiss" I say "both" Mads says "ok so my first kiss was i think in fifth grade i was doing some type of arts and craft thing but the teacher went out of the room so we played truth or dare and i had kiss this kid name lucas" I say "shoutout to lucas" Dixie says "now makeout" Mads says "so i was like in a car and he was driving and we went and got food and got back in a he kissed me but i was like scared to like makeout with him so i pulled away then like 5 mintutes later i worked up the coarge and just climbed over and we made out for like a good hour or so in the car" I say "woah" Dixie says "you actually said it that's surprising" Mads says "why" I ask "because your so private" Dixie says "i just don't like everyone being in my business" I laugh. "ok now mine i think i was in 3 rd grade and we went to a valentines dance and everyone was like come on you should bring Jack and so i asked Jack and he kissed me when i asked him" Mads says "shoutout to Jack" Dixie says "ok so makeout story so my first makeout story is really funny so i didn't want to kiss and guys that i didn't know so one time when I went up to visit Paisely she told me about this guy that was her best friend i don't even remember his name and we went over to his house and we snuck in and we had a make out session while Paisely was talking to his parents" Mads says "oh my god i remember that his mom was like who is up in his room and i was like oh she forgot her shirt last time she was over here and she was like what and i was like we all went as a group swimming so she left it here" I say "fun" Mads says "so my first kiss was like Paisleys i was playing truth or dare at p.e and i got dared to kiss this kid" Dixie says "my first makeout story was when i was 15 and we went to the movies and i was so nervous to kiss him but i was like he will do it so when we got there we got popcorn and he said do you want to makeout and i said sure" Dixie says "you want them to want you queen" I say and they both laughed.

.
.
.
.

We talked for a little more on the podcast and then went to go get dunkin. "that wasn't that bad" Mads says "yeah who should we invite on next" I ask "we can invite some one from Hype Hosue" Dixie says "yeah like Kouvr or Mia" Mads says "yeah" I day