chapter 15

"come on let's go" Molly says dragging us downstairs to there pool. Josh gets both of us in his hands and throws us in. "josh" I say "yes" He says "i wanted to tan" I say "you can tan in the pool" He says and kisses my cheek. "ew" Molly says. "joshy can you throw me in" She asks "of course" Josh says and he picks her up and throws her in and she splash's me. "tonight can we get pizza" She asks "i can ask mom" Josh says "and we could have a big movie night" Molly says. "do you wanna be thrown" Josh says "not really" I say. "come on your so light it will be easy" Josh says. We get out of the pool and I stand in his hands and he launches me into the pool like a cheer stunt. "im hungry can we get out" Molly asks "yeah come on" I say. We get out of the pool and i dry her off. When I bend down Josh slaps my butt. I give him a glare and he laughs. We go upstairs and Molly follows us into Josh's room. She comes up to me and whispers in my ear "can you wash me" "yeah sure" I say. I guess she is embarrassed to say that in front of Josh. We go into the bathroom but Josh follows us. "josh we are about to shower" I say "y'all can use the bathtub while I shower" Josh says and i nudge a Molly. "never mind" He says knowing Molly doesn't want him in there.

After I bathe molly I get her dressed in some of her pajamas and then I hop in the shower after she leaves. Then I hear the door open and it was Josh. "josh get out" I say "why don't we save water" He says "josh we are at your parents house maybe another time" I say "come on we can at least shower together" He says and undresses and gets in there with me. I start to rinse the shampoo out of my hair and I feel Josh staring at me. "your so perfect" He says and kisses my neck. "josh we can't" I say "then when are we gonna be able to fuck we have seen eachother naked and when Molly comes to LA we aren't gonna have any alone time" He says "we can find some alone time" I say "i am not fucking you for the first time in your parents house" I say. He puts some soap on me and washes me down while I am getting the soap out my hair. He admires my body but doesn't do anything. Then once I was clean I was about to get out but I slap his butt and giggle. "you did not" He said "maybe I did" I say and then get out. I wash my face and get changed and decided to talk to Josh about Molly. "what did the boys say" I ask "i haven't asked them yet" Josh says getting out of the shower. "we only have 3 more days left you may need to" I say "yeah i just feel bad for her she probably doesn't want to come with us" Josh says "she will be happy to be with you you can see how much she loves you" I say "i know but the boys they are gonna have to clean up their act" Josh says "yeah" I say "ok let's go downstairs" Josh says. I kiss him and then start walking away and he pulls me back. "i love you so much" I say "i love you too" He says. Then we went downstairs. The pizza was already ready but John and Jessica were upset about something so we didn't watch the movies we just sat at the table and ate pizza.

"so where are you from" Jessica asks me "flordia" I say "have you and josh fucked" Will asks and i started choking on my drink and Josh's face became red. "will" Josh says sternly "what you know everyone was thinking it" Will says "you just have a nasty mind" Olivia says. Molly has fallen asleep in her chair so she isn't hearing any of this. The rest of dinner was extremely awkward so Josh and I hurried up eating and went upstairs. "that was so embarrassing" I say when we get to his room. "ok imma bout to text the group chat" He says

The Guys and The one female

Josh- so my mom asked if this girl that is basically like my sister could come to LA and move in with us. It is a matter of her safety so it isn't like I can do anything about. She is 4 by the way.

Noah- awwwwww a baby yessss

Bryce- that's fine

Blake- yeah it chill

Ant- yeah

Quinton- yeah

Bryce- yeah that's good

"all of them said yes" I say "we are gonna have to get her a room" Josh says "and while we are fixing up a room for her we can finish my room" I say "why don't you just sleep with me" He says "i need my privacy" I say "for what" He says "i don't know but a girl needs privacy" I say "what if you and Molly share a room so you can have privacy but also can sleep with me" He says "that's not a good idea" I say "why not" He asks "what if we are fucking and she comes in" I say "so you do want to fuck" Josh says "keep your head out of the gutter and when we get back Mads, Dixie and I can fix up my room and do Mollys" I say "ok fine" He says