GRADUATE/DATE

-Central City/High School-

It was 1996, Barry was at school nervous and all he was thinking was Kara Danvers. They haven't dated yet and he's only sixteen. Barry worked hard and decided to move up to senior year. He wanted to graduate with Kara who wanted to get over high school that was boring for her.

At lunch Barry sat down and thought of taking Kara on a date. He was thinking that he didn't notice Iris was talking to him.

Iris: Barry? Earth to Barry Allen.

Barry snapped out his thought: Um what?

Iris smiled: Are you nervous over a date this summer?

Barry nodded: Yeah!! What should I do Iris? What should I wear? What should I say? Where should I take her on a date?! This is so much pressure.

Iris smiled: Barry you're gonna be fine. I know you will and how bad can one day go?

Barry groans: Don't jinx it Iris. It's a bad idea to jinx it. I need your help. Please?

Iris: Ask dad, he knows what to do. I'm not really a date expert.

— —

-Central City/ The West Household-

Barry nodded, after school was over. He talked to Joe about it and Joe gave him some advice making him a bit not nervous. Barry went upstairs and called Kara on FaceTime. When Kara answered, Barry saw her beautiful face, her blue ocean eyes. He was one lucky man to have Kara Danvers in his life. After his mother's death, he felt broken and empty until she came. He really hopes he doesn't lose Kara like his mother which he would fear.

Kara smiled: Hey babe.

Barry shocked: Did you just call me babe?

Kara nodded: Yup. How was your day and are you nervous about our date coming soon.

Barry nodded: Well yeah. Aren't you nervous too?

Kara smiled: Well of course I am but I'm nervous inside but outside, I'm just so excited to finally date someone I have loved since I was 12.

Barry smiled: Me too. I'm nervous and excited inside and outside. I really wish we can be together right now.

Kara: I can't wait when we go to Metropolis University College. So exciting.

Barry frowns: Yeah exciting.

Kara worried: What's wrong Barr?

Barry: It's just my dad. How am I supposed to visit him if I'm far away?

Kara suggests: I can fly you there or super speed you there.

Barry looked at her shocked: Really? (Kara nodded and he smiled) And now I love you more Kara Zor El.

Kara smiled: I love you too Barry.

In Kara's background, Barry heard a loud groan and Barry knew it was Alex who was visiting before going back to National City.

Alex loudly: Would you two keep it down. And disgusting.

Kara rolled her eyes: Oh sorry bossy pants. Well I have to go Barry but I'll call you tomorrow or text you tonight.

Barry smiled: Okay. Love you.

Kara smiled: You too.

After Kara hangs up, Barry lets out a sigh before going to bed and thinking about his date with Kara. Barry needed to talk to his father about the date and how he would react to a sixteen year old son dating. He remembered something his mother said to him before she died.