Twilight and cuddles - ♡♡ David

A/n - just a short cute lil fluff with David. He's so adorable!! I wish they'd show more of him without his helmet in the show!!

ALSO WTF WHY DO I ALREADY HAVE SO MANY READS?!?!? I POSTED THE INTRODUCTION TO THIS FIC LIKE 4 DAYS AGO!! but in all honesty, thank you so much. lemme know if I have any errors! and i love feedback. whether it's good or bad. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

---

FEM READER/ AFAB READER.

---

It started storming pretty hard about 30 minutes ago, so I thought it was the perfect time to binge all the twilight movies, seeing as I had nothing better to do.  I will admit the movies are undeniably cringe and some parts just make no sense, like at all. Like, why the heck to the vampires sparkle in the sun? why does Bella have to do everything in the most awkward ways ever? AND WHY DID JACOB HAVE TO SHOW CHARLIE THAT HE WAS A WEREWOLF IN THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE WAY?!?! Like bro, it looked like jacob was trying to seduce Charlie at first. but anyways, I like to watch the movies because of the rainy vibe they have. So, when it rains I watch the twilight movies....and absolutely make fun of them because what the fuck are these movies. Plus I'm home alone, so no one will make fun of me.

I was about twenty minutes into the first movie when I heard a knock on my front door. I paused the movie, sluggishly getting off the couch. I stopped in my tracks and grabbed my gravity falls hoodie, putting it on. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not wearing a bra. I'm literally home alone and I'm taking advantage of that, okay. Don't judge me, whoever you are? my brain? someone reading a fanfic? am i main character in a fanfic? hello?? help?!?*!*!**@*@*#*@

I got sucked out of my trance by another knock at the door. I shook my head, and headed to the door, opening it. there stood David, my boyfriend, drenched from the rain and shivering. He wore his normal creet attire, except yknow it's drenched in rain water. "H-hi," He stuttered. "Oh my god, David. get in here," I pulled him inside. "Are you alright? Why were you in the rain?" "Lost my keys somewhere in the creek, and my abuleta has double shift tonight. she won't be home til 7am," He chuckled nervously. zi shook my head, "Oh my god. ok, I'll ask my parents if you can spend the night. why don't you go upstairs to my bathroom and take a warm shower." I pushed him up the stairs as he nodded, shivering.

"Thank you for this, y/n. you have no idea how grateful I am for this." I smiled, "Darling, don't thank me, I'm just being a decent person." I shook my head, pushing him into my room. I grabbed a bigger band-t and my largest pair of sweatpants. "here, these should fit, but if they don't let me know. I'll find you something different." I handed him the clothes. "there's towels and rags in the bathroom and you can use my shampoo and conditioner and stuff, let me know if you need anything else. I'll be downstairs," I awkwardly smiled. He nodded. "Thank you, y/n." He walked into the bathroom shutting the door.

I rushed down the stairs ro my phone. it was exactly where I left it on the couch. I checked the time, 8:36 pm. "okay, mom shouldn't be super busy at the moment," I spoke, thinking out loud. I dialed my mom's number and put the phone up to my ear. she answered after the third ring or so. "Hey, y/n. what's up? you never call while I'm at work." I rolled my eyes, "Thats not true. I call you when I need help with something." She chuckled before responding. "you're right. so, what do you need help with then?" I sat on the couch, "actually I don't need help with anything. I was just wondering if David could stay over. He lost his keys in the storm at some point, and his grandmother won't be home til 7am."

She hummed as of she were thinking for a second before  finally responding, "hmmm. alright. just this once though." I smiled, letting out a breath breath didn't know I was holding. "Thank you,mom." She replied with, "Uh huh, jusy don't start conceiving a child with him. I'm not ready to me a grandma." My eyes bulged out my skull and my jaw dropped to the floor. "OMG MOM. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!? YOURE SO EMBARRASSING, GOODBYE." I ended the call, setting my phone down on the couch. I shook my head, flopping down onto the couch, and grabbing the remote. I settled into my blankets and pressed play on my movie. 

I got about 15 minutes further into the movie before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and there stood David. his hair was all wet, and my oversized shirt was even more oversized on him and the sweatpants I gave him were hugging onto him.  he honestly looked super cute and just seeing him made my face heat up. I know I've been dating him for about 5 months now, but everytime i see him i can't help but blush. He's just so darn cute. I realized I had been staring at him and cleared my throat. "H-hey, David. Why don't you come sit down beside me, love?"

David eagerly nodded, walking around the couch to me. he quickly lifted up the blankets and jumped into my little burrow with me. I giggled wrapping my arms around him. He giggled back, snuggling into my neck. he placed a small kiss on my neck, and in return he earned a kiss on his forehead. he looked up at me and we just stared at each other for a moment, until I finally spoke up. "you are just so adorable, David." He blushed, "i could say the same about you, y/n." I chuckled, "Oh is that so?" He nodded, looking up at me with a cheeky grin, the blush still on his face. "Well if I'm adorable, then you're the cutest person in the world to ever exist."

His face reddened ten times worse. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, tickling me. I giggled, "my love, let me see your face. don't hide from me." He snuggled more into me. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the sides of his face. He finally looked up at me. I looked deep into his eyes, noticing how his flickered from my eyes to my lips ans back at my eyes once more.  I slowly looked down at his lips, noticing how he was leaning in, so I kissed him. which for some reason startled him even though we've been together for months, because he jumped a little before quickly kissing me back. He placed his hands on top of mine, which were still on each side of his face. I smiled into our little kiss at that. He pulled away from the kiss first. Opening his eyes and staring deep into mine, smiling, as I sat there trying to catch my breath. We finally kissed. I just kissed David, my boyfriend of 5 months. woah. wow. I love him. I love him so much.

He grinned at my lovesick daze, pulling me into another kiss. I gladly returned the kiss, leaning into his touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me. We were now laying on the couch, him on top of me, one hand on my cheek as the other slowly was placed on the side of my stomach. I sighed contently into the kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair. He just barely pulled away from the kiss, far enough to breathe, but close enough for me to feel his breath on my face. I slowly opened my eyes again, staring lovingly at him. I placed my hand on his (the one on my hip), and kept the other in his hair, softly twirling it around.

"I love you," I softly whispered, as he placed his head on my chest. I saw him smile, before he spoke.
"I love you too," He lifted his head, kissing my shoulder, and placing his head back down. He turned this head towards the tv, and I did the same. we watched the movie, as I played with his hair, slowly losing my battle against sleep, a content smile placed on my face.

♡♡♡♡
guys I think this is so cute, but tbh it's a bit longer than what i was going for. 😭😭 I still enjoy it no matter what tho. I hope you guys do too. pls tell me if it seems to rushed or anything I'll gladly fix whatever or rewrite it.  I love you all!! it means so much that you all are willingly reading this!!

1524 words. :))