attention - ◇◇ Mark

a/n - *casually writes smut in class lol*
anyways enjoy? I kinda like it, I dunno. I've never really written smut before lol

alternative title: Dbd & chill <3

Updated a/n : i unpublished this for a while bc i thought it was super stupid but whatever. I know some ppl will enjoy this lmao

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

CHUBBY FEM READER
♡♡♡♡

Mark hasn't been acting like himself recently. actually, scratch that. he hasn't been acting like himself around me recently, or at least the way the way he acts around the boys. when it's just us, he doesn't have much of a temper anymore. he's been acting calmer and more patient. and well, if im being honest, he's been more clingy than usual and kinda wanting more attention.

Mark has alwayyysss been touching me now. whether it's lots and lots of hugs all day, or him constantly holding my hand. he always finds a way to give me physical touch, after he found out its one of my love languages. (sorry if it isn't) he of course asked permission to touch me whenever he please, which i thought was very sweet and considerate, so of course I said yes.

the other day in our history class was one of those super clingy days. while taking notes, Mark had lied his head against my shoulder, and refused to let go of my hand. making up excuses like, "my hand is super cold, warm it up please," and "just trying to see how smaller your hand is than mine." thankfully, we had sat in the very back of the class, because I was absolutely flustered.

Mark continued to do the same thing in the next classes we had together. he even did it again the next day, saying something along the lines of "it's now part of my routine. I gotta do it." which of course caught me off guard, but I shrugged my shoulders and allowed him to do so. which was kind of a mistake, because it's a week later and he still holds my hand in every class we have together.

two days ago I had decided to go lay on a bed of moss in my backyard, and to my surprise Mark had joined me.  he had brought a blanket to lay down on, though. as soon as he lied down on the blanket, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. i was now half-way on the blanket and half-way on the moss. Mark immediately snuggled into up to me, lying his head on my chest, rambling off about the shapes of the clouds and how much he loves being around me.

that brings me to today. I sat at my desk, playing dead by daylight on my pc. Mark was sitting on my bed behind me, watching me play as we talked about our favorite characters. "I'm not even gonna lie. I originally got this game just cuz a few of my favorite horror movie characters are in it," I giggled, starting the game. "figures," Mark jokingly rolled his eyes.

I was playing as Michael "the shape" Myers. "who's the main character you started playing this game for?" mark had asked. "actually It's two characters, Michael Myers and leatherface. I reallllyyy like Halloween and Texas Chainsaw massacre. they're my favorite movies of all time," I explained, dragging someone and placing them on a hook. "Oh, really? I don't think I've seen the Texas Chainsaw movies," Mark spoke. "we should watch them together later," I muttered loud enough for him to hear, before I got sucked into the game.

in the game, I had walked up to the lockers to see if anyone was hiding in them, and to no ones surprise, I found Dwight. I picked him up, and strangled him. sadly he escaped, and ran off before I could catch him. by that point, someone had started one of the generators.

all of a sudden, I felt weight on my knees, making my eyes snap away from the monitor. i looked down to see Mark on the floor, his head on my knee. "Mark what are you-" He placed his head on my thigh, catching me off guard. "mmmmm, comfy," Mark groaned. my fave started heating up. "m-mark?" I squeaked. he didn't respond, instead he nuzzled into my thighs a bit more.