High Scores

Vence Hopper the guy that even Robin Arollno wouldn't mess with which meant no could touch him and if they tried they'd get something worse then just a beating...

It wasn't my first day at the corner store that had a pin ball machine that no one expect Vence ever touched, he'd come in every day like clock work then would leave before I closed up or when his "buddy's" would come to see him. Today was a day, like usual kids from the school packed outside and inside chating, rough housing each other. Vence was hunched over at the pinball machine, his hair in it's usual shaggy mullet and that odd choker around his neck that I had always wanted to ask him about but never worked up the courage to. His back was to me most of the time giving me leverage to stare at the back side of him as much as I wanted.

I could hear the sound of the machine from behind the counter as I was slouched over with my hand under my chin. I looked boringly into his back side as he continued to work at the machine that is until he moves over slightly and he make eye contact with me throught the reflection of the pin ball machine, he turns and looks back at me. I turn to look at some boys who had came in as I heard a low snicker from Vence.",Shit that's embarrassing and his going to be here all day, somebody fire me.." I groan and put my head down onto the counter. I hear a tap on the counter and the face of gwen my most favorite and only friend.

"Hey gwen!, you came right in time," I start to whisper as I ring up her candy and drink,"I was staring out into space and that Vence boy had looked at me!" I glanced at Vence as I mentioned him.

"Right because you totally weren't daydreaming about him sticking his hands in your pants!" Gwen said loudly,"You sure know which ones to pick Y/N," she retored sarcastically. It's not like I liked him or anything I've just never seen anyone sit in front of a pinball machine so long...yeah that's it.

"I was not!" I glance up at Vence only for him to still be at it on the game. Gwen laughs at me as she leave with her snacks, "Gwen where are you going stay with me!" She waves at me as I beg for her to stay.

Time skip brought to you by that choker

The sun was setting which meant my shift was almost over and I need to close shop but Vence unlike usual hadn't left the pin ball game, which meant I had to ask him to leave....Ughhhhhh.

I sigh as I pull off the appron sitting it on the back hoops then I grab my pair of keys. I take a deep breath in and out then I turn to Vence for where I was standing next to the door at the counter.

"Hey man I gotta close so you know you should go.." My voice trailing as I spoke. He didn't move from his place at the pinball machine so I approached him, don't hit me don't hit me don't hit me! , my stomach turned as I finally made it to his side. I look into the machine the pin ball being knocked around by Vence occasionally, I look up at the score keeper all of them where in the hundred thousands,the highest one still the same number as it had been a few days ago. I didn't have anything better to do since it had rained that day and no one came in not even Vence but that was because he had a fight with moose. I sit there idly following the ball with my eyes, as the ball falls closer to the bottom he grunts. The time was ticking down for another coin to be inserted but he seemed to busy so I was going to do it for him, but his lower was in the way.

End of chap 1

That's all foks lol me and my friend love Vence so I'm making this for the both of us and y'all I guess...